52 Week Range
As of on the Doha Securities Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Industries Qatar 9-Month Profit Falls
Industries Qatar Q1 Profit Falls
Industries Qatar Shareholders To Discuss Splitting Share Nominal Value
Industries Qatar QSC (IQ) is a Qatar-based company that acts as a holding company with operations in Qatar and the Jebel Ali Free Zone in the United Arab Emirates. The Company is active, along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, in three business segments: the Petrochemical segment, which produces and sells ethylene, polyethylene, methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), methanol, caustic soda, ethylene dichloride, vinyl chloride monomer and other petrochemical products; the Fertilizer segment produces and sells urea, ammonia and other by products, and the Steel segment produces and sells steel pellets, bars, billets and others. The Company’s subsidiaries and joint ventures include Qatar Steel Company QSC, Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) QSC, Qatar Fertiliser Company QSCC and Qatar Fuel Additives Company Limited QSCC.
West Bay Area
P.O. Box 3212
Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi
Chairman of the Board & Managing Director
Abdulaziz Mohammed Al-Mannai
Vice Chairman of the Board
Mohammed Yousef Al Mulla
Member of the Board
Mohammed Nasser Al-Hajri
Member of the Board
Abdulla Ahmad Al-Hussaini
Member of the board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FAB in talks to buy Bank Audi's Egyptian unit * Aramco closes down at 34.5 riyals * Masraf Al Rayan extends gains on FY profit By Ateeq Shariff Jan 22 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets weakened on Wednesday, largely pulled down by losses in banks, but Abu Dhabi...
* Saudi Aramco closes up at 34.6 riyals * National Medical Care gains on contract * 28 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips slide * First Abu Dhabi Bank lifts Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam Jan 20 (Reuters) - Saudi stocks edged up on Monday, supported by gains in financial shares and a...
* Nine of eleven Saudi Banks rise * Aramco closes up at 34.9 riyals * United Wire jumps on FY profit * Qatar National Bank profit up by 4% By Maqsood Alam Jan 14 (Reuters) - Gulf stock markets closed higher on Tuesday with Kuwait leading the gains, bolstered by banking shares...
Gulf stock markets retreated on Wednesday after Iran fired missiles at U.S.-led forces in Iraq in retaliation for the killing of an Iranian military commander last week.
Most major Gulf stock markets gained on Tuesday, but Saudi Arabia's traded flat with financials and petrochemicals moving sideways.
* All Saudi Arabian banks gain but one * Aramco closes up at 38 riyals * FAB up as it opens new branch in Saudi Arabia By Ateeq Shariff Dec 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Monday, led by banking shares and Aramco, as the oil giant climbed for the fourth...
* Aramco rises 10% - its maximum daily limit * Nine out of 12 Saudi banks gain * Financials strong in Dubai, Abu Dhabi * 23 of 30 Egyptians stocks slide By Ateeq Ur Shariff Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Saudi Arabian stock market ended higher on Wednesday as shares of state-owned...
* Nine of eleven Saudi banks gain * Sipchem surges on share buyback proposal * Qatar snaps a four-day winning streak * 23 of thirty stocks in Egypt decline By Ateeq Shariff Dec 9 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets were in the red on Monday with Qatar leading losses as oil...
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Sunday, buoyed by gains in banking shares, while Dubai's index was up as most of its real estate stocks opened higher.
* 27 of 30 Egyptian blue chips rise * El Sewedy Electric gains on solar project win * Telco Etisalat lifts Abu Dhabi * ENBD supports Duabi * Banks weak in Saudi Arabia By Maqsood Alam Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian blue chips rose on Thursday, with foreign investors net buyers...
* All Saudi banks gain * SADAFCO rises on higher H1 dividend * Lender COMI weighs on Egypt By Maqsood Alam Dec 3 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Tuesday on the back of rising oil prices and robust non-oil private sector data, while Egypt fell as the same...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks fall * Leejam Sports slips on lower third quarter dividend * 27 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips decline * KFH lifts Kuwait after AUB acquisition nod By Maqsood Alam Dec 2 (Reuters) - Most Middle Eastern markets dropped on Monday as investors appeared to...
* Abu Dhabi sees biggest fall in over 3 months * Aldar falls for a fourth straight day * Emirates NBD rallies on unit's stake sale * Saudi Paper Manufacturing gains on grant approval By Ateeq Shariff Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, weighed...
* Middle East Health care jumps on strong Q3 earnings * All but one Saudi Arabian banks gain * Credit Agricole Egypt rises on 9-month financials * Masraf Al Rayan gains on sukuk issuance By Ateeq Shariff Nov 7 (Reuters) - Major Gulf markets were mixed on Thursday in lacklustre...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* FAB sees its biggest gain in over 3 months * Savola rallies after reporting Q3 profit * Al Hokair Group slides after posting Q3 loss * DAMAC drops as declares no dividend By Ateeq Shariff Oct 30 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi stocks rebounded on Wednesday, outperforming regional...
All major Gulf stock markets rose on Sunday, reflecting Friday's surge in global equity shares after the United States and China appeared to move closer towards a resolution of their trade war.
* Saudi snaps 3-day losing streak * Bahri sees biggest rise in almost a year * AXA Cooperative Insurance gains on capital increase nod * Dubai's Arabtec jumps on Aramco Contract * Amlak continues gaining on court ruling By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 6 (Reuters)...
* Most Banks rise in Saudi * Lender FAB boosts Abu Dhabi * Financials, property aid Dubai * Industries Qatar, QNB lift Qatar By Shakeel Ahmad Sept 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were supported by domestic funds on Monday after top oil producer Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE...
* Dubai's ENBD snaps four days of gains * Property shares also weak in Dubai * Aldar rises on a residential project launch * Cleopatra Hospital drops on lower Q2 Profit * Egyptian Resort falls as Q2 loss widens By Maqsood Alam Sept 8 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets fell on...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.