52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
U.S. Department Of Defense Awards Iridium 5-Year Contract Worth Up To $76 Million
Iridium Awarded 7-Year, $738.5 Million Contract By The U.S. Department Of Defense
Iridium And Thales Expand Partnership To Deliver Aircraft Connectivity Services
Iridium Communications Inc. is engaged in providing global satellite communications services and products. The Company offers mobile voice and data communications services through satellite, and provides communications services offering true global coverage. It provides services to businesses, the United States and foreign governments, non-governmental organizations and consumers through its satellite network, which has over 70 in-orbit satellites with in orbit spares and related ground infrastructure. As of December 31, 2016, the Company sold its products and services to customers through a wholesale distribution network of approximately 65 service providers, approximately 195 value-added resellers (VARs) and approximately 80 value-added manufacturers (VAMs). The Company's commercial end user base includes markets, such as emergency services, maritime, aviation, government, utilities, oil and gas, mining, recreation, forestry, heavy equipment, construction and transportation.
1750 Tysons Blvd Ste 1400
Robert H. Niehaus
Independent Chairman of the Board
Matthew J. Desch
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Thomas J. Fitzpatrick
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, Director
Chief Operating Officer
Bryan J. Hartin
Executive Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Britain's Inmarsat will lose its monopoly in maritime safety communications after the International Maritime Organisation gave Iridium and China's BeiDou Navigation Satellite System the green light to develop competing systems.
* IRIDIUM ANNOUNCES FIRST-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS; COMPANY AFFIRMS 2018 AND LONG-RANGE OUTLOOK
* IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS - FIFTH SET OF 10 IRIDIUM NEXT SATELLITES, LAUNCHED FRIDAY BY SPACEX, HAVE BEGUN TESTING AND VALIDATION PROCESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC. PRICES OFFERING OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING
* IRIDIUM ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; COMPANY ISSUES 2018 OUTLOOK
Iridium Communications Inc said on Wednesday its 10 satellites, launched last week by tech billionaire Elon Musk's SpaceX, are functioning as expected.
U.S. satellite communications company Iridium Communications Inc <IRDM.O> said on Sunday the last call from its device aboard a missing Argentine submarine was made at 1136 GMT on Wednesday, the day the vessel vanished.
U.S. satellite communications company Iridium Communications Inc said on Sunday the last call from its device aboard a missing Argentine submarine was made at 1136 GMT on Wednesday, the day the vessel vanished.
* Iridium announces third-quarter 2017 results; updates 2017 outlook
* ANNOUNCED SUCCESSFUL THIRD LAUNCH AND DEPLOYMENT OF 10 IRIDIUM NEXT SATELLITES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Iridium Communications- announced new long-term agreement with global coverage & reliability of iridium network to Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Iridium announces successful completion of first-launch Iridium Next Satellites activities and second launch date
* Iridium announces first-quarter 2017 results; company affirms 2017 and long-range outlook
* New partnership with Lindsey Manufacturing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Iridium announces fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results; company issues 2017 outlook
* Iridium announces target date for second launch of iridium next
Tech billionaire Elon Musk’s SpaceX hopes to return its Falcon 9 rocket to flight on Dec. 16, said Iridium Communications Inc, which plans to have 10 of its satellites on board for launching.
* Iridium announces third-quarter 2016 results; updates full-year and long-range outlook
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.