52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intuitive Announces Second Quarter Earnings
Intuitive Surgical Reports Q1 Earnings
Intuitive Announces Preliminary Q1 Results, Update On COVID-19 Impact
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (Intuitive) designs, manufactures and markets da Vinci Surgical Systems, and related instruments and accessories. The Company's da Vinci Surgical System consists of a surgeon's console, a patient-side cart and a vision system. The da Vinci Surgical System translates a surgeon's hand movements, which are performed on instrument controls at a console, into corresponding micro-movements of instruments positioned inside the patient through small incisions or ports. The da Vinci Surgical System provides its operating surgeons with control, range of motion, tissue manipulation capability and three-dimensional (3-D), high-definition (HD) vision. Intuitive has four generations of da Vinci Surgical System: the da Vinci Xi Surgical System, the da Vinci Si Surgical System, the da Vinci S Surgical System and the standard da Vinci Surgical System. The Company's instruments and accessories include EndoWrist Instruments and da Vinci Single-Site.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
1020 Kifer Rd
Craig H. Barratt
Chairman of the Board
Gary S. Guthart
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Marshall L. Mohr
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Myriam J. Curet
Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
David J. Rosa
Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INTUITIVE APPOINTS JOSEPH C. BEERY TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $1.1 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $1.03 BILLION
* INTUITIVE ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER RESULTS; PROVIDES UPDATE ON COVID-19 IMPACT
* INTUITIVE SURGICAL - ANTICIPATE THAT PROCEDURE VOLUME AND SYSTEM PLACEMENT DISRUPTION WILL EXPAND AS COVID-19 OUTBREAK INTENSIFIES GLOBALLY
Intuitive Surgical Inc said on Monday it expects material impact on its financial results due to surgical procedure disruptions caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus.
* INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC SAYS CEO GARY S. GUTHART’S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.5 MILLION VERSUS $6.4 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* INTUITIVE ACQUIRES ORPHEUS MEDICAL TO EXPAND INFORMATICS PLATFORM FOR HOSPITALS
Intuitive Surgical Inc's <ISRG.O> first-quarter profit topped analysts' forecasts as the maker of robotic surgical systems benefited from higher sales of its flagship da Vinci device.
Intuitive Surgical Inc's profit rose 59 percent in the first quarter as the U.S. robotic surgical systems maker benefited from higher demand for its flagship da Vinci devices.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.07 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GETS ORDER WORTH ABOUT SEK 1.8 MILLION FROM AUSTRIAN COMPANY SPIDERCAM GMBH
* DELIVERS NEWTON SYSTEM TO ITS FIRST AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Intuitive Surgical Inc <ISRG.O> said on Thursday it would continue to spend heavily on research and development in 2018, seeking to fend off competition and maintain its dominance in the surgical robotic systems market.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.26 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Robotic surgical systems maker Intuitive Surgical Inc reported a loss in the fourth quarter, compared with a year-ago profit, reflecting a $318 million expense related to new U.S. tax laws.
* - PRELIMINARY Q4 2017 INSTRUMENT AND ACCESSORY REVENUE INCREASED APPROXIMATELY 18% TO APPROXIMATELY $457 MILLION
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Transenterix Inc's chief executive played down on Tuesday the threat posed by his company's surgical robotic system to market leader Intuitive Surgical Inc, saying he did not expect the two to compete head on.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.