52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intra-Cellular Therapies Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Intra-Cellular Therapies Prices Public Offering Of Common Stock
Intra-Cellular Therapies Delivers Written Notice To Svb Leerink To Terminate Sales Agreement
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (ITI) is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery and clinical development of small molecule drugs that address underserved medical needs in neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders by targeting intracellular signaling mechanisms within the central nervous system (CNS). The Company is discovering and developing drugs for the treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders. Lumateperone (also known as ITI-007) is its lead product candidate. The Company's bipolar depression program consists of two Phase III multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials: one to evaluate lumateperone as a monotherapy and the other to evaluate lumateperone as an adjunctive therapy with lithium or valproate. The Company initiated Phase III development of lumateperone for the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia, including Alzheimer's Disease (AD).
Biotechnology & Drugs
430 E 29th St
NEW YORK, NY
Lawrence J. Hineline
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Secretary
Michael I. Halstead
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
Robert E. Davis
Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer
John A. Bardi
Senior Vice President - Market Access, Policy and Government Affairs
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM ITI-214 PHASE I/II STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES INITIATES PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR CAPLYTA™ (LUMATEPERONE) FOR THE TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES - WHOLESALE ACQUISITION PRICE FOR CAPLYTA (LUMATEPERONE) IS $1320 PER MONTH Further company coverage:
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF CAPLYTA™ (LUMATEPERONE) FOR ADULT PATIENTS WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc said on Monday its lead drug to treat schizophrenia was now available at U.S. pharmacies for a list price of $1,320 a month.
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES INC - OUTBREAK OF NOVEL STRAIN OF CORONAVIRUS COULD HAVE A MATERIAL ADVERSE IMPACT ON CO
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* PIVOTAL STUDY OF CAPLYTA™ (LUMATEPERONE) FOR THE TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA IN ADULTS PUBLISHED IN JAMA PSYCHIATRY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc said on Monday its lead drug to treat schizophrenia in adults has received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, sending its shares soaring 85%.
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc said on Monday its lead drug failed to meet the main goal of a late-stage study in patients with major depressive episodes associated with bipolar disorder.
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc said on Monday its experimental treatment failed to meet the main goal of one of two studies in patients with major depressive episodes associated with bipolar disorder.
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES ANNOUNCES POSITIVE PRE-NDA MEETING WITH FDA FOR LUMATEPERONE FOR THE TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
* INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* Intra-Cellular Therapies receives FDA fast track designation for lumateperone for the treatment of schizophrenia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.