52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jazz Pharma Reports Q4 Adj NON-GAAP EPS Of $4.00
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Completes Submission Of Supplemental New Drug Application For Xywav Oral Solution For Idiopathic Hypersomnia
Jazz Pharma To Acquire GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, Creating An Innovative, High-Growth, Global Biopharma Leader
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing and commercializing products that address unmet medical needs. The Company has a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology. The Company's lead marketed products include Xyrem (sodium oxybate oral solution) for the treatment of both cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in patients with narcolepsy; Erwinaze for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and Defitelio (defibrotide) for the treatment of severe hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD). The Company also commercializes Prialt, an intrathecally administered infusion of ziconotide, approved by the FDA for the management of severe chronic pain in patients for whom intrathecal therapy is warranted, and who are intolerant of or refractory to other treatment, such as systemic analgesics, adjunctive therapies or intrathecal morphine.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Waterloo Exchange, Waterloo Road
Bruce C. Cozadd
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel N. Swisher
President, Chief Operating Officer
Renee D. Gala
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Manager - North America
Executive Vice President, Research and Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc said on Wednesday it would buy GW Pharmaceuticals plc in a cash-and-stock deal worth $7.2 billion. (Reporting by Ankur Banerjee in Bengaluru; Editing by Shailesh Kuber)
Shares in PharmaMar rose more than 7% in early trade on Monday after the Spanish pharmaceutical firm and its U.S. partner Jazz Pharmaceuticals reported positive results from a trial of their Zepzelca drug to treat lung cancer.
Spanish biotech Pharma Mar <PHMR.MC> booked a 131 million euro ($152.84 million) net profit in the first nine months of the year thanks to a payment from drug maker Jazz Pharmaceuticals <JAZZ.O> to market a drug in Canada, Pharma Mar said on Tuesday.
* RECEIVES PAYMENT OF 100 MILLION DOLLARS FROM JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS FOR APPROVAL OF LURBINECTEDIN IN U.S. AS TREATMENT FOR METASTATIC SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
* SAID ON MONDAY, ALONG WITH JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC, THAT THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) HAD APPROVED ZEPZELCA (LURBINECTEDIN) FOR THE TREATMENT OF ADULT PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (SCLC) WITH DISEASE PROGRESSION, AFTER PLATINUM-BASED...
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA ACCELERATED APPROVAL OF ZEPZELCA™ (LURBINECTEDIN) FOR THE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PRIVATE OFFERING OF $850 MILLION OF 2.000% EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $850 MILLION OF EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Q1 DILUTED EPS LOSS 2.82 USD VERSUS 1.47 USD PROFIT YEAR AGO
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS STOPS ENROLLMENT IN PHASE 3 STUDY EVALUATING DEFIBROTIDE FOR PREVENTION OF VENO-OCCLUSIVE DISEASE
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS - PORTON BIOPHARMA LIMITED ENTERED INTO NEW AGREEMENT WITH NEW PARTNER TO COMMERCIALIZE & DISTRIBUTE ERWINAZE
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC - SEES A LIMITED FINANCIAL IMPACT FROM COVID-19
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR JZP-258 FOR CATAPLEXY AND EXCESSIVE DAYTIME SLEEPINESS ASSOCIATED WITH NARCOLEPSY
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc's treatment for a form of sleep disorder has been recommended for approval in Europe by a panel of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the regulator said on Friday.
* EMA - CHMP RECOMMENDED GRANTING A MARKETING AUTHORISATION FOR ISTURISA (OSILODROSTAT) FOR THE TREATMENT OF CUSHING’S SYNDROME
A U.S. appeals court on Friday ruled invalid patents owned by Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC covering its narcolepsy drug Xyrem, giving Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc a boost in its effort to launch a generic version of the medicine.
A U.S. appeals court on Friday ruled invalid patents owned by Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC covering its narcolepsy drug Xyrem, opening the door for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc to launch a generic version of the medicine.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc said on Tuesday it had agreed to pay $57 million to resolve a U.S. probe into its financial support of charities that offer assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc on Tuesday said that it had agreed to pay $57 million to resolve a U.S. probe into its financial support of charities that offer assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.