52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Reports Q2 EPS $1.61
J.B. Hunt Transport Services Q1 Earnings Per Share $1.37
J B Hunt Transport Services Posts Q4 Earnings Per Share $1.44
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is a surface transportation, delivery, and logistics company in North America. The Company segments include Intermodal (JBI), Dedicated Contract Services (DCS), Integrated Capacity Solutions (ICS) and Truck (JBT). The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides transportation and delivery services to a range of customers and consumers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. The JBI segment draws on the intermodal services of rail carriers for the underlying linehaul movement of its equipment between rail ramps. Its DCS segment focuses on private fleet conversion and creation in replenishment, specialized equipment and final-mile delivery services. Its ICS segment provides traditional freight brokerage and transportation logistics solutions to customers through relationships with third-party carriers and integration. Its JBT segment offers full-load, dry-van freight, utilizing tractors operating over roads and highways.
615 Jb Hunt Corporate Dr
PO Box 130
James Kirk Thompson
Chairman of the Board
John N. Roberts
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John Kenneth Kuhlow
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, President of Contract Services, and Chief Operating Officer
Stuart Lockard Scott
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. truck fleet operator J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc and autonomous vehicle technology company Waymo will test human-supervised, self-driving trucks to deliver cargo between Houston and Fort Worth, Texas, expanding an existing relationship.
Truck maker Navistar International Corp said on Wednesday it will collaborate with U.S. automaker General Motors Co and others to develop a hydrogen fuel-cell powered commercial truck and supporting fueling network.
The S&P 500 posted a nominal gain on Friday as further clarity regarding the timeline for the development of a coronavirus vaccine and much better-than-expected retail sales data brought buyers back to the market.
The S&P 500 advanced on Friday as further clarity regarding the timeline for the development of a coronavirus vaccine and much better-than-expected retail sales data and brought buyers back to the market.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.87%, S&P 0.55%, Nasdaq 0.35% (Updates to late afternoon, changes dateline, byline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.7%, S&P 0.4%, Nasdaq 0.1% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.90%, S&P 0.53%, Nasdaq 0.24% (Adds details; Updates prices)
In a year shaped by health and economic crises, investors increased support for shareholder proposals that back environmental and social causes, according to data that experts say indicates a trend that will likely intensify in 2021.
Some investors are wary about buying into a recent stock market rally. Even with hopes for a quick reopening of the economy, they want more evidence that the United States will not restart, only to have to fall back under another coronavirus lockdown soon.
* The Morning News Call newsletter: http://tmsnrt.rs/2fwPLTh Wall Street's main indexes were set to slide at the open on Wednesday, as a record drop in retail sales and dour first-quarter earnings reports lent credence to forecasts for the biggest economic slump since the...
* Indexes up: Dow 0.12%, S&P 0.18%, Nasdaq 0.02% (Adds details, updates prices, changes comment)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.12%, S&P 0.20%, Nasdaq 0.16% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 0.31%, S&P 0.26%, Nasdaq 0.45% (Adds comment, updates prices)
XPO Logistics Inc <XPO.N> said on Wednesday it was considering the sale or spin-off of one or more business units, sending shares of the warehousing and last-mile delivery provider up more than 16% in extended trading.
Shares of U.S. insurance companies rose on Tuesday while freight companies dipped as Hurricane Dorian was forecast to come "dangerously close" to Florida's coast but not make a direct hit.
Shares of insurance and freight companies reacted as Hurricane Dorian crept toward the Florida coast on Friday, and the National Hurricane Center upgraded Dorian to a Category 3 storm on Friday afternoon.
U.S. stocks edged lower on Tuesday as quarterly results from banks added to concerns about lower interest rates dampening their profits, while comments from U.S. President Donald Trump on trade also dragged down Wall Street's major indexes.
* Dow flat, S&P down 0.26%, Nasdaq dips 0.35% (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline, adds NEW YORK to dateline)
* Dow flat, S&P down 0.19%, Nasdaq dips 0.25% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.12%, S&P down 0.27%, Nasdaq 0.37% (Changes quote, adds details, updates prices)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.