52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
J B Hunt Transport Services Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.14
J.B. Hunt Transport Reports Revenues And Earnings For Q1 2020
J B Hunt Transport Services Will Incur $12.3 Million Pre-Tax Charge In Q1 2020 In Salaries, Wages & Employee Benefits Related To Bonuses
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is a surface transportation, delivery, and logistics company in North America. The Company segments include Intermodal (JBI), Dedicated Contract Services (DCS), Integrated Capacity Solutions (ICS) and Truck (JBT). The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides transportation and delivery services to a range of customers and consumers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. The JBI segment draws on the intermodal services of rail carriers for the underlying linehaul movement of its equipment between rail ramps. Its DCS segment focuses on private fleet conversion and creation in replenishment, specialized equipment and final-mile delivery services. Its ICS segment provides traditional freight brokerage and transportation logistics solutions to customers through relationships with third-party carriers and integration. Its JBT segment offers full-load, dry-van freight, utilizing tractors operating over roads and highways.
615 Jb Hunt Corporate Dr
PO Box 130
James Kirk Thompson
Chairman of the Board
John N. Roberts
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John Kenneth Kuhlow
Interim Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Stuart Lockard Scott
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS 2018 GOALS INCLUDE REVENUE GROWTH RATE IN DOUBLE DIGITS - PRESENTATION
* J B HUNT TRANSPORT SERVICES INC - DECLARED REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.24 PER COMMON SHARE, ABOUT 4.3% UP FROM PREVIOUS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* J.B. HUNT TRANSPORT SERVICES, INC. REPORTS REVENUES, NET EARNINGS AND EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR BOTH THE FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* J.B. HUNT TRANSPORT SERVICES, INC. ANNOUNCES EARNINGS EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
Tesla Inc <TSLA.O> on Friday got high-profile orders from Wal-Mart Stores Inc <WMT.N> and fleet operator J.B. Hunt <JBHT.O> for its future electric truck, but would-be customers indicated they are giving the big rig a try, not buying in volume.
Tesla Inc on Friday got high-profile orders from Wal-Mart Stores Inc and fleet operator J.B. Hunt for its future electric truck, but would-be customers indicated they are giving the big rig a try, not buying in volume.
Trucking company J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc said on Friday it placed a reservation to purchase Tesla Inc's Semi trucks.
* J B Hunt Transport Services Inc director Wayne Garrison reports sale of 100,000 shares of co's common stock on Oct 27 at $109.29 per share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zkj4Do) Further company coverage:
* J.B. HUNT TRANSPORT SERVICES, INC. REPORTS EARNINGS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.