52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jabil Bolsters Sustainable Packaging Capabilities With Acquisition Of Ecologic Brands
Jabil Q1 Non-GAAP Core Earnings Per Share $1.60
Jabil Posts Q4 Non-GAAP Core Earnings Per Share $0.98
Jabil Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions throughout the world. The Company operates in two segments, which include Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) and Diversified Manufacturing Services (DMS). Its EMS segment is focused on leveraging information technology (IT), supply chain design and engineering, technologies centered on core electronics, sharing of its manufacturing infrastructure and the ability to serve a range of markets. Its DMS segment is focused on providing engineering solutions and a focus on material sciences and technologies. It provides electronic design, production and product management services to companies in the automotive, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, emerging growth, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, packaging, point of sale and printing industries. The Company also provides paper bottle and paper-based packaging solutions.
10560 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Timothy L. Main
Chairman of the Board
Mark T. Mondello
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Thomas A. Sansone
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Bruce A. Johnson
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q2 REVENUE $6.1 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $6.16 BILLION
Apple supplier Jabil Inc said on Tuesday that its second-quarter earnings will be hit by the coronavirus epidemic.
Contract electronics manufacturer Jabil Inc <JBL.N> said on Tuesday it does not expect any improvement in margins until 2021 as it spends more to fuel growth, sending its shares down nearly 10 percent.
Contract electronics manufacturer Jabil Inc said on Tuesday that it did not expect any improvement in margins until 2021, sending its shares down 8 percent.
* MICHAEL DASTOOR, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CONTROLLER WILL SUCCEED FORBES AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NCR CORP - ON APRIL 23, 2018, ENTERED INTO A MASTER SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH JABIL INC
* BAYLIN TECHNOLOGIES SIGNS MANUFACTURING SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH JABIL
Jabil Inc <JBL.N>, which makes casings for Apple Inc's <AAPL.O> iPhones, reported quarterly profit and revenue ahead of analysts' estimates, led by strong growth in its diversified manufacturing services business.
Apple supplier Jabil Inc's quarterly revenue rose 19.2 percent, helped by strong growth in its diversified manufacturing services business.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.62 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* JABIL TO BUILD NEW HEADQUARTERS IN ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JABIL INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.08 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JABIL SAYS ISSUED $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF CO'S 3.950% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mIgs9D) Further company coverage:
* JABIL ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.95% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.