52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Johnson Controls And Foxconn Industrial Internet Create Global Strategic Partnership
Johnson Controls Reports Strong Organic Revenue And Earnings Growth In Fiscal Q3 Tightens Fiscal 2019 EPS Guidance To High End Of Previous Range
Johnson Controls Says Co's Unit Terminated $1.25 Bln Multi-Year Senior Unsecured Credit Agreement
Johnson Controls International PLC is a global diversified technology and multi industrial company. The Company is focused on developing energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and transportation systems. Its segments include Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, Building Solutions Asia Pacific and Global Products. It designs, manufactures and installs building products and systems around the world, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, HVAC controls, energy-management systems, security systems, fire detection systems and fire suppression solutions. The Company also provides energy efficiency solutions and technical services, including inspection, scheduled maintenance and replacement of mechanical and control systems. It also sells certain HVAC and refrigeration products and services in bundled arrangements with multiple performance obligations, such as equipment, commissioning, service labor and extended warranties.
Misc. Capital Goods
One Albert Quay, Albert Quay
George R. Oliver
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Brian J. Stief
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lynn C. Minella
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Vice President and Corporate Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Banks working on a jumbo debt financing of more than US$10bn to back the potential sale of Johnson Controls International Plc’s <JCI.N> power solutions business expect two bidders to be shortlisted imminently, banking sources said on Friday.
Banks working on a jumbo debt financing of more than US$10bn to back the potential sale of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business expect two bidders to be shortlisted imminently, banking sources said on Friday.
Banks are working on debt financing of more than $10 billion to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s <JCI.N> power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS SOLID FISCAL Q2 EARNINGS WITH STRONGER ORDERS AND FREE CASH FLOW
* JOHNSON CONTROLS AND AQUA METALS AGREE TO EXTEND TIMELINES ON STRATEGIC LICENSING AGREEMENT
* JOHNSON CONTROLS ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE ECOMMERCE GIANT JD.COM TO SERVE HIGH-GROWTH AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY REPLACEMENT MARKET
* JOHNSON CONTROLS APPOINTS NANCY BERCE AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc <JCI.N> said on Monday it would explore options for its power solutions business that makes advanced batteries for vehicles, and focus on its main business.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS TO EXPLORE STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR THE POWER SOLUTIONS BUSINESS
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore strategic alternatives for its power solutions business, which makes lead-acid automotive batteries for passenger cars and light trucks.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH U.S. ARMY TO PROVIDE NEEDED ENERGY UPGRADES TO U.S. ARMY GARRISON KWAJALEIN
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND RE-AFFIRMS FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC CEO GEORGE OLIVER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.6 MILLION – SEC FILING
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH ATMOSAIRTM SOLUTIONS TO OFFER ENHANCED AIR PURIFICATION
* JOHNSON CONTROLS BOARD APPROVES INCREMENTAL $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL -APPROVED REGULAR QTRLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.26/COMMON SHARE, WHICH IS $0.01 CENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS QTRLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL CEO GEORGE OLIVER REPORTS PURCHASE OF 27,300 SHARES OF CO'S ORDINARY SHARES ON NOV 24 AT $36.80 PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jqzcJ8) Further company coverage:
* Johnson Controls appoints John Donofrio as executive vice president and general counsel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aqua metals -on sept 15 johnson controls delivered to co written notice of first facility designated by johnson controls for conversion or retrofit
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.