52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Johnson Controls International Q4 GAAP SHR $0.60 From Continuing Operations
Johnson Controls Reports Q4 GAAP EPS $0.60 From Continuing Operations
Johnson Controls Says Olivier Leonetti To Succeed Brian Stief As Executive Vice President & CFO
Johnson Controls International PLC is a global diversified technology and multi industrial company. The Company is focused on developing energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and transportation systems. Its segments include Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, Building Solutions Asia Pacific and Global Products. It designs, manufactures and installs building products and systems around the world, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, HVAC controls, energy-management systems, security systems, fire detection systems and fire suppression solutions. The Company also provides energy efficiency solutions and technical services, including inspection, scheduled maintenance and replacement of mechanical and control systems. It also provides security solutions with Qolsys, DSC, Bentel, Visonic, PowerG and Tyco products.
Misc. Capital Goods
One Albert Quay, Albert Quay
George R. Oliver
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Brian J. Stief
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer
Lynn C. Minella
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC UPS SHARE STAKE IN CONOCOPHILLIPS BY 24.3 PERCENT TO 1.8 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
By Caroline Spiezio Johnson Controls International PLC, an Ireland-based building technologies and solutions provider, paid its top lawyer, John Donofrio, nearly $3 million less in fiscal year 2019 than it did in 2018, according to its proxy filing with the U.S. Securities...
Banks working on a jumbo debt financing of more than US$10bn to back the potential sale of Johnson Controls International Plc’s <JCI.N> power solutions business expect two bidders to be shortlisted imminently, banking sources said on Friday.
Banks working on a jumbo debt financing of more than US$10bn to back the potential sale of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business expect two bidders to be shortlisted imminently, banking sources said on Friday.
Banks are working on debt financing of more than $10 billion to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s <JCI.N> power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS SOLID FISCAL Q2 EARNINGS WITH STRONGER ORDERS AND FREE CASH FLOW
* JOHNSON CONTROLS AND AQUA METALS AGREE TO EXTEND TIMELINES ON STRATEGIC LICENSING AGREEMENT
* JOHNSON CONTROLS ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE ECOMMERCE GIANT JD.COM TO SERVE HIGH-GROWTH AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY REPLACEMENT MARKET
* JOHNSON CONTROLS APPOINTS NANCY BERCE AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc <JCI.N> said on Monday it would explore options for its power solutions business that makes advanced batteries for vehicles, and focus on its main business.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS TO EXPLORE STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR THE POWER SOLUTIONS BUSINESS
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore strategic alternatives for its power solutions business, which makes lead-acid automotive batteries for passenger cars and light trucks.
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH U.S. ARMY TO PROVIDE NEEDED ENERGY UPGRADES TO U.S. ARMY GARRISON KWAJALEIN
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND RE-AFFIRMS FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC CEO GEORGE OLIVER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.6 MILLION – SEC FILING
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH ATMOSAIRTM SOLUTIONS TO OFFER ENHANCED AIR PURIFICATION
* JOHNSON CONTROLS BOARD APPROVES INCREMENTAL $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL -APPROVED REGULAR QTRLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.26/COMMON SHARE, WHICH IS $0.01 CENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS QTRLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL CEO GEORGE OLIVER REPORTS PURCHASE OF 27,300 SHARES OF CO'S ORDINARY SHARES ON NOV 24 AT $36.80 PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jqzcJ8) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.