52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jinkosolar Says Sells Its Stake In Abu Dhabi Sweihan Power Station
Jinkosolar Announces Q2 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share Of RMB 2.12
JinkoSolar Announces Strategic Plan of its Subsidiary to Access China's Capital Markets
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. operates in the photovoltaic (PV) industry. The Company has built a vertically integrated solar power product value chain, from recovering silicon materials to manufacturing solar modules and solar power generation. The Company's segments include the manufacturing segment and the solar power projects segment. The manufacturing segment comprises its vertically integrated solar power product manufacturing business, under which the Company manufactures silicon ingots, wafers, cells and solar modules. The solar power projects segment comprises the downstream solar power generation, construction and operation business, including power generation; engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), and connecting solar power projects to the grid, and operation and maintenance (O&M) of the solar power projects. The Company sells its solar modules under the JinkoSolar brand. Its services include solar system EPC and processing services.
1 Jingke Road
Shangrao Economic Development Zone
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Jiun-Hua Allen Guo
Chief Operating Officer
Shao Guo Ji
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. solar stocks rose on Friday after U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said in the final pre-election debate on Thursday night that if elected he plans to transition to a more climate-friendly economy.
* JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO LTD - FORECASTS A BIG 2020 DESPITE OUTBREAK OF CORONAVIRUS
Chinese manufacturer JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd expects to start manufacturing solar panels at a new factory in Jacksonville, Florida, by the fourth quarter, and production will not be affected by the latest round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese products, a company executive said...
* JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO LTD - SIGNED RENEWED CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH HSBC (CHINA) CO., LTD. TO INCREASE ITS CREDIT LIMIT TO $47 MILLION FROM $25 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* NEXTERA ENERGY AND JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCE DEAL FOR MILLIONS OF SOLAR PANELS; JINKOSOLAR TO BEGIN MANUFACTURING SOLAR PANELS IN FLORIDA
* JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCES PRICING OF FOLLOW-ON OFFERING OF 3,600,000 AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES AND US$35 MILLION CONCURRENT PRIVATE PLACEMENT
* JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCES PROPOSED FOLLOW-ON OFFERING OF 3,600,000 AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES AND US$35 MILLION CONCURRENT PRIVATE PLACEMENT
* JINKOSOLAR SIGNS 1.75 GW SOLAR MODULE SUPPLY AGREEMENT IN THE U.S. AND ADVANCES PLANS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN THE U.S.
* Q3 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE RMB 0.19 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.