52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jll Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results
Jll Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Results
Jones Lang LaSalle Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.29
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a financial and professional services company specializing in real estate. The Company operates through four business segments: Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific, and LaSalle. It offers integrated services on a local, regional and global basis to owner, occupier, investor and developer clients. It delivers various real estate services (RES) across three geographic business segments: the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Its RES is organized into five product categories: leasing; capital markets and hotels; property and facility management; project and development services, and advisory, consulting and other services. LaSalle offers clients with real estate investment products and services, such as private investments in multiple real estate property types, including office, industrial, healthcare and multifamily residential. LaSalle enables clients to invest in separate accounts focused on public real estate equities.
Real Estate Operations
200 East Randolph Drive
Siddharth N. Mehta
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Karen G Brennan
Chief Financial Officer
Global Chief Executive Officer Capital Markets
Chief Executive Officer of the Asia-Pacific Business
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Real estate services provider Jones Lang LaSalle Inc said on Tuesday it will buy capital markets services provider HFF Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $2 billion.
Real estate services provider Jones Lang LaSalle Inc said on Tuesday it will buy capital markets services provider HFF Inc in a cash and stock deal valued at about $2 billion.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc, a leading worldwide real estate firm, said on Thursday it has appointed a new chief executive officer for its Americas hotels group at a time investment in the industry is highly global and the investor base is changing.
* JONES LANG LASALLE - ON MAY 16, CO, UNITS EXECUTED AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED MULTICURRENCY CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED JUNE 21, 2016
* JLL STRENGTHENS FINANCIAL PROFILE WITH RENEWED CREDIT FACILITY
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.60 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* JONES LANG LASALLE INC SAYS CEO & PRESIDENT CHRISTIAN ULBRICH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.2 MILLION VERSUS $6.0 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2qNFOoi) Further company coverage:
* FORMS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH JLL; JLL WILL SERVE AS HNA’S STRATEGIC PARTNER IN CO'S GLOBAL PORTFOLIO Further company coverage:
* IMPACT OF TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT ON DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE WAS $3.09, WITH NO IMPACT TO ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR QUARTER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.