52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Juniper Networks Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.18
Juniper Networks Q1 Adj EPS $0.23
Finjan Holdings Says PTAB Issued Final Written Decision Finding Finjan's U.S. Patent No. 6,154,844 Patentable Over Prior Art
Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, develops and sells products and services for high-performance networks to enable customers to build networks for their businesses. The Company sells its products in over 100 countries in three geographic regions: Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. The Company sells its high-performance network products and service offerings across routing, switching and security. Its products address network requirements for global service providers, cloud providers, national governments, research and public sector organizations, and other enterprises. The Company offers its customers various services, including technical support, professional services, education and training programs. The Company's Junos Platform enables its customers to expand network software into the application space, and deploy software clients to control delivery. The Junos Platform includes a range of products, such as Junos Operating System (OS) and Junos Space.
1133 Innovation Way
Scott G. Kriens
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kenneth B. Miller
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday that it had fined and settled with California-based Juniper Networks, Inc. more than $11.7 mln to resolve charges that it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
A federal judge has upheld a jury's finding that cybersecurity company Juniper Networks Inc did not infringe a claim in a malware detection patent held by licensing company Finjan Inc.
* RED HAT AND JUNIPER NETWORKS EXPAND COLLABORATION TO PROVIDE A SIMPLIFIED AND MORE SECURE PATH TO MULTICLOUD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Juniper Networks Inc <JNPR.N> on Tuesday topped Wall Street estimates for first-quarter results and the network gear maker forecast current-quarter revenue above expectations on higher demand for equipment used by its data center customers.
* JUNIPER NETWORKS REPORTS PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Juniper Networks Inc reported an 11.4 percent drop in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the network gear maker grapples with deployment delays by its large cloud-computing customers.
* JUNIPER NETWORKS INC SAYS CEO RAMI RAHIM'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.4 MLN VS $7.5 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* JUNIPER NETWORKS-ON FEB 12, ENTERED INTO 2 SEPARATE ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENTS WITH BARCLAYS BANK & WELLS FARGO BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
* JUNIPER NETWORKS SAYS IT GOT LETTER FROM U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE NOTIFYING OF DOJ'S CLOSING OF A PREVIOUSLY DISCLOSED INVESTIGATION BY CO - SEC FILING
Network gear maker Juniper Networks Inc on Tuesday forecast earnings and revenue for the current quarter well below analysts' forecasts, as its large cloud computing customers delay deployments.
* JUNIPER NETWORKS ANNOUNCES INCREASED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND AND EXPANSION OF CAPITAL RETURN PLAN
* JUNIPER NETWORKS REPORTS PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Network gear maker Juniper Networks Inc's fourth-quarter revenue fell 10.5 percent, as its cloud computing business struggled against stiff competition.
* NETWORK-1 ANNOUNCES REVISED SETTLEMENT OF PATENT LITIGATION WITH JUNIPER NETWORKS
* JUNIPER NETWORKS PARTNERS WITH TELEFONICA ON ROAD TO A SELF-DRIVING NETWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org ;)
Finnish network equipment maker Nokia <NOKIA.HE> said on Wednesday that it was not in talks to buy U.S. network gear maker Juniper Networks Inc <JNPR.N> despite earlier reports to the contrary.
* Nokia Oyj - nokia is not currently in talks with, nor is it preparing an offer for, Juniper Networks related to an acquisition of that company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Finnish company Nokia is in talks to buy Juniper Networks Inc, CNBC reported, citing sources.
* NOKIA IS IN TALKS TO BUY JUNIPER NETWORKS - CNBC, CITING SOURCES
* Network-1 announces settlement of patent litigation with Juniper Networks, Inc.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.