52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc's treatment for reducing inflammation and pain following an eye surgery.
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC - PDUFA TARGET ACTION DATE FOR INVELTYS IS AUGUST 24, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS - ON FEB 28, INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD FROM 9 TO 10 DIRECTORS; APPOINTED GREGORY PERRY AS DIRECTOR - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oULmga) Further company coverage:
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS APPOINTS GREGORY PERRY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND AS AUDIT COMMITTEE CHAIR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ORBIMED ADVISORS LLC REPORTS ABOUT 11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF JAN 10 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DaEc0a) Further company coverage:
Mixed results from two late-stage studies testing Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to provide temporary relief from dry eye disease cast doubt on the drug's path forward and sent shares down 16 percent in early trading on Friday.
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc on Friday reported mixed results from two late-stage trials testing its drug to provide temporary relief from the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INVELTYSTM (KPI-121 1%) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FOR TWO PHASE 3 TRIALS (STRIDE 1 AND STRIDE 2) OF KPI-121 0.25% IN DRY EYE DISEASE
* Kala Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business update
* Kala pharmaceuticals submits new drug application to U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Inveltystm (KPI-121 1 pct) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Wellington Management Group LLP reports 11.84 percent passive stake in Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc as of July 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wxa3C9) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Hadley Harbor Master Investors (Cayman) L.P. reports 7.45 percent passive stake in Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc as on July 20, 2017 - Sec Filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2uNGNIC) Further company coverage:
* Kala Pharmaceuticals announces pricing of initial public offering
* Kala Pharmaceuticals sees IPO of 6 million shares of co's common stock priced between $14.00 and $16.00 per share Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tFlt5R) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.