52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KAR Auction Services Rebrands As KAR Global
Kar Auction Services Inc Reports Q2 2019 Financial Results
Iaa Announces Proposed Senior Notes Offering
KAR Auction Services, Inc. is a provider of whole car auction services in North America. The Company operates through two segments: ADESA, Inc. (ADESA Auctions or ADESA) and Automotive Finance Corporation (AFC). The ADESA segment is a provider of whole car auctions and related services to the vehicle remarketing industry in North America. It serves its customer base through online auctions and auction facilities that are developed and located to draw professional sellers and buyers together, and allow the buyers to inspect and compare vehicles remotely or in person. The AFC segment provides floorplan financing to independent used vehicle dealers. Its online service offerings include ADESA.com, LiveBlock and DealerBlock that allows users to offer vehicles for sale from any location.
13085 Hamilton Crossing Blvd
James P. Hallett
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Peter J. Kelly
Eric M. Loughmiller
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
John C. Hammer
President of ADESA
John W. Kett
Chief Executive Officer and President of Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Activist investment firm Starboard Value has taken a new position in KAR Auction Services, the firm's founder Jeffrey Smith said at a conference on Tuesday.
Activist investment firm Starboard Value has taken a new position in KAR Auction Services , the firm's founder Jeffrey Smith said at a conference on Tuesday.
* KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Vehicle auction company KAR Auction Services Inc said on Tuesday it will spin off its salvage auction business unit within the next 12 months so both entities will be able to focus on their separated priorities and boost shareholder value.
* SEES NET INCOME PER SHARE $2.40 - $2.55 FOR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
KAR Auction Services Inc <KAR.N>, a leading U.S. operator of car auction and salvage services, said on Wednesday it has acquired fleet management software company STRATIM to enter the nascent industry of providing services to ride-sharing and other transportation-as-a-service...
* KAR ACCELERATES MOBILITY STRATEGY WITH ACQUISITION OF STRATIM
* KAR Auction Services Inc reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* IAA expands in Indiana, Kansas, Utah, Minnesota, Virginia and Alabama
* KAR Auction Services Inc reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* Kar Auction Services announces pricing and upsizing of debt financing
* CARSARRIVE NETWORK ACQUIRES DEPENDABLE AUTO SHIPPERS BUSINESS
* Kar Auction Services, Inc. reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Kar Auction Services seeks to refinance and reprice existing debt
* KAR acquires Drivin to bolster data analytic capabilities and strengthen leading remarketing platform
KAR Auction Services Inc, a provider of car auction and salvage services, said on Wednesday it would acquire DRIVIN, which aggregates automotive retail, pricing, registration and economic data to match vehicle inventory to dealer demand, for $43 million in stock.
* KAR Auction Services Inc - has extended up to $15 million in credit to Nth Gen Software, Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KAR Auction Services, Inc. Reports 2016 financial results and the fourth quarter repurchase of 1.9 million shares
* KAR Auction Services extends midwest platform with acquisition of Flint Auto Auction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has authorized repurchase of up to $500 million of company's outstanding common stock over next three years
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.