52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KeyCorp Reports Q3 2019 Net Income Of $383 Mln, Or $0.38 Per Diluted Common Share
KeyCorp Reports Q2 Results
KeyCorp Declares Increased Quarterly Common Dividend Of Eighteen And One Half Cents Per Share
KeyCorp is a bank holding company. The Company is a bank-based financial services company. The Company operates through its subsidiary, KeyBank National Association (KeyBank), which is engaged in providing banking services. Through KeyBank and other subsidiaries, it provides a range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance, and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate and institutional clients. Its segments include Key Community Bank and Key Corporate Bank. Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to mid-sized businesses by offering a range of deposit, investment, lending, credit card, and personalized wealth management products and business advisory services. Key Corporate Bank is a full-service corporate and investment bank focused on serving the needs of middle market clients in industry sectors, which include consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, public sector, real estate and technology.
127 Public Sq
Beth E. Mooney
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Christopher M. Gorman
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Donald R. Kimble
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer
Brian L. Fishel
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Officer
Douglas M. Schosser
Chief Accounting Officer, Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* KEYCORP DECLARES INCREASED QUARTERLY COMMON DIVIDEND OF TWELVE CENTS PER SHARE
* KEYCORP - ISSUED $750 MILLION OF 4.100% SENIOR MEDIUM-TERM NOTES, SERIES O, DUE APRIL 30, 2028 Source : https://bit.ly/2HIQLPA Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 NET INCOME OF $402 MILLION, OR $.38 PER COMMON SHARE
* KEYBANK ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO SELL KEY INSURANCE & BENEFITS SERVICES, INC. TO USI INSURANCE SERVICES
* KEYCORP SAYS CEO BETH E. MOONEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2DPHTEK) Further company coverage:
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 NET INCOME OF $181 MILLION, OR $.17 PER COMMON SHARE
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc :
* Keycorp declares increased quarterly common share dividend of ten and one half cents
KeyCorp <KEY.N> reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* KeyCorp reports third quarter 2017 net income of $349 million, or $.32 per common share
* Keycorp - Sees FY net interest income to be in the range of $3.8 billion - $3.9 billion Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ytHFow] Further company coverage:
U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported quarterly profit that more than doubled as it gains from its acquisition of First Niagara, while income from loans benefited from higher interest rates.
* Keybank launches comprehensive treasury management platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of KeyCorp (Key), and Key Bank, N.A. to 'A-'/'F1'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from...
* Preferred Apartment Communities Inc announces acquisition of a 300-unit multifamily community in Marietta, Georgia
By Dena Aubin Ohio-based KeyBank can force a lawsuit accusing it of charging unfair overdraft fees into arbitration, a federal appeals court ruled, blocking customers from suing the bank in court as a class.
* KeyCorp - following closing of deal and upon receipt of regulatory approvals, Cain Brothers will go to market as a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets
* Black Knight Financial Services - Keybank signed agreement to implement Black Knight's loansphere MSP system and portfolio overview insight solution
U.S. regional bank KeyCorp <KEY.N> said it expects average loans at the end of 2017 to be at the low end of its previous forecast, sending shares down as much as 4.7 percent.
* Keycorp sees net interest income for full year 2017 in range of $3.8 billion to $3.9 billion - sec filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.