52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kinnevik Q3 Total Investments Up At SEK 2.11 Billion
Kinnevik Appoints Erika Söderberg Johnson As CFO
Kinnevik Proposes To Distribute Entire Millicom Shareholding To Co's Shareholders
Kinnevik AB is a Sweden-based investment company focused on building digital consumer businesses. The Company's operations are divided into four segments, namely: E-commerce and Marketplaces, Communication, Entertainment and Financial Services. The E-commerce and Marketplaces segment is represented by such investments, as Zalando, Global Fashion Group, Qliro Group, Home24, Lazada, Linio, Konga and Rocket Internet, among others. The Communication segment is represented by such investments, as Tele2 and MiIlicom. The Entertainment segment is represented by MTG and Metro investments. The Financial services segment is represented by Bayport, Betterment, Bima investments. The Company operates globally in more than 80 counties.
Containers & Packaging
Box 2094, Skeppsbron 18
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Corporate Finance Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swedish investment company Kinnevik expects to add two to four companies a year to its portfolio but maintain the total number of firms at around 30, its boss said on Thursday.
Investment company Kinnevik will hand out its 37.2% stake in telecoms operator Millicom to shareholders as it presses on with its strategy to increase its exposure to private Nordic companies.
Swedish investment firm Kinnevik said on Tuesday it planned to distribute its entire 37.2% holding in telecom operator Millicom to its shareholders.
Swedish investment company Kinnevik on Thursday scrapped plans to exit its holding in telecommunications firm Millicom through a public offering and distribution to Kinnevik shareholders, citing unfavorable market conditions.
Swedish investment company Kinnevik AB said on Thursday it was canceling its plan to divest its shareholding in telecommunications and media company Millicom International Cellular SA through a public offering, due to unfavorable market conditions.
Investment company Kinnevik AB plans to divest its shareholding in telecommunications and media company Millicom International Cellular SA through a public offering and a distribution to Kinnevik's shareholders.
Swedish investment company Kinnevik AB said it plans to divest its shareholding in telecommunications and media company Millicom International Cellular SA through a public offering and a distribution to Kinnevik's shareholders.
Kinnevik is spending 900 million Swedish crowns ($97 million) to buy a 38 percent stake in MatHem, an online domestic grocery retailer that it sees benefiting from more Swedes shopping online for food items, the investment company said.
Copenhagen-based financial technology startup Pleo said on Wednesday it had raised $16 million in a series A funding round led by Swedish investment firm Kinnevik, to add staff and expand in Europe.
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE OF SEK 93.3BN (SEK 339 PER SHARE) UP SEK 2.7BN OR 3% DURING THE QUARTER, LED BY A SEK 1.6BN INCREASE IN ZALANDO AND A SEK 0.7BN INCREASE IN MILLICOM
* SAYS HAS INVESTED USD 41M IN LIVONGO HEALTH INC. ("LIVONGO"), LEADING A USD 105M FUNDING ROUND AND INCREASING ITS OWNERSHIP TO 8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FOR GLOBAL FASHION GROUP (GFG)
* ANDREAS BERNSTROM JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SAYS KINNEVIK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS AN ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF SEK 8.25 PER SHARE FOR 2017, A YEARLY INCREASE OF 3.1%, AND EQUIVALENT TO A DIVIDEND YIELD OF 3.0%
* KINNEVIK SUPPORTS THE PROPOSED MERGER BETWEEN TELE2 AND COM HEM AND WILL BECOME THE LARGEST OWNER IN THE COMBINED COMPANY
* REG-DAME AMELIA FAWCETT PROPOSED TO BE ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF KINNEVIK
Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its third-quarter operating losses narrowed somewhat while net revenue jumped by 19 percent.
* SAYS GLOBAL FASHION GROUP NET REVENUE FOR Q3 WAS EUR 256.4 MILLION (215.6)
* Kinnevik says Q3 net asset value of 85.7 billion Swedish crowns ($10.45 billion) (311 SEK per share)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.