52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc Posts Q2 2019 Results
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc Announces Updated Earnings Guidance
Knight-Swift Transportation Approves Repurchase Of Up To $250 Mln Of Co's Outstanding Common Stock
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc., formerly Swift Transportation Company, provides truckload services in North America. The Company also provides rail intermodal and non-asset based freight brokerage and logistics management services. The Company provides its services across United States, Mexico and Canada using its dry van, refrigerated, flatbed and specialized trailers, and intermodal containers. As of September 10, 2017, the Company had a fleet of approximately 23,000 tractors and 77,000 trailers. It operates through its Knight Transportation, Swift Transportation, and Barr-Nunn branded subsidiaries.
2200 S 75th Ave
Kevin P. Knight
Executive Chairman of the Board
David A. Jackson
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, IR Contact Officer
Gary J. Knight
Vice Chairman of the Board
Adam W. Miller
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Kevin H. Quast
Chief Operating Officer of Swift
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc:
Trucking company Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc <KNX.N> said on Tuesday it expected higher contract rates for the freight it carries this year, warning that the worst-ever market for hiring new drivers would likely restrain capacity.
Trucking company Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc on Tuesday posted a higher quarterly profit that beat Wall Street forecasts, boosted by changes to the U.S. tax law and strong freight demand.
* Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. announces results for third quarter 2017
Trucking giant Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, the largest full truckload carrier in North America, posted a lower quarterly profit on Monday due to costs associated with its recent merger.
* Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc- on September 29, 2017, co entered into a $1.2 billion unsecured credit facility - SEC filing
* Swift Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Knight Transportation
* Knight Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Swift Transportation
* Swift Transportation - upon termination of merger agreement under certain specified circumstances, co to pay Knight a termination fee of $89.1 million
Trucking and logistics operators Swift Transportation Co <SWFT.N> and Knight Transportation Inc <KNX.N> are merging in a stock-swap deal, creating a company with a market value of more than $5 billion.
* Sees earnings per diluted share will range from $0.16 to $0.18 for its Q1 ended March 31, 2017
* Knight Transportation and Swift Transportation announce all stock transaction with a combined enterprise value of $6 billion
Swift Transportation Co is merging with Knight Transportation Inc in a share swap that would combine two of the biggest U.S. trucking operators that are together worth more than $5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported.
* Swift Transportation is merging with Knight Transportation in stock swap; Cos together are worth more than $5 billion - WSJ
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.28 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.