52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Blackstone Group Management Dissolves Stake In Eastman Kodak Co- SEC Filing
Eastman Kodak Co Reports Third Quarter Revenue Of $315 Mln
Eastman Kodak Q2 Revenue $307 Mln Versus $332 Mln
Eastman Kodak Company is a global commercial printing and imaging company with technologies in materials science, digital imaging science and software, and deposition processes. The Company provides hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. The Company operates through seven segments: Print Systems, Micro 3D Printing and Packaging, Software and Solutions, Consumer and Film, Enterprise Inkjet Systems, Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology and Eastman Business Park. The Print Systems segment comprises two lines of business: Prepress Solutions and Electrophotographic Printing Solutions. The Micro 3D Printing and Packaging segment comprises two lines of business: Packaging and Micro 3D Printing.
343 STATE ST
James V. Continenza
Executive Chairman of the Board
David E. Bullwinkle
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Terry R. Taber
Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, President of the Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology Division
Roger W. Byrd
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Senior Vice President and President - Consumer and Film Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Wenn Digital, the developer of an image protection blockchain platform licensed by Eastman Kodak Co <KODK.N>, said on Thursday it intends to raise up to $50 million in a combined public and private token offering.
Wenn Digital, the developer of an image protection blockchain platform licensed by Eastman Kodak Co, said on Thursday it intends to raise up to $50 million in a combined public and private token offering.
* ON TRACK TO DELIVER OVER $50 MILLION YEAR ON YEAR COST SAVINGS IN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KODAK ANNOUNCES JOHN O’GRADY AS NEW PRESIDENT OF PRINT SYSTEMS DIVISION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KODAK REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CO IS LEAD INVESTOR WITH A US$2.0 MILLION INVESTMENT INTO KODAK COIN
Shares of Eastman Kodak Co <KODK.N> more than doubled on Tuesday after the one-time leader in photography became the latest company to jump on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.
What do you get when you cross the feverish world of crypto-currencies and a faded industrial icon desperate for a new lease on life? The answer, provided Tuesday by Eastman Kodak, is KodakCoin.
Shares of Eastman Kodak Co surged over 40 percent on Tuesday after the one-time leader in photography became the latest company to jump on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.
* KODAK AND WENN DIGITAL PARTNER TO LAUNCH BLOCKCHAIN INITIATIVE AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
* GAAP net loss of $46 million for quarter ended Sept 30, 2017, compared with net earnings of $12 million for quarter ended Sept 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Kodak reports Q2 net earnings of $4 million and strong performance in growth products
* Kodak mobile phone-maker Bullitt in 100 million stg Exponent sale talks - Sky News
* Eastman Kodak Co - on June 27, 2017 board fixed number of directors at nine and appointed Richard Todd Bradley as a director of company Source text (http://bit.ly/2t66aTv) Further company coverage:
* Eastman Kodak co- on may 23 board approved amendment to by-laws to reduce minimum number of directors that may constitute board from nine to seven Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kodak reports Q1 net earnings of $7 million with continued growth in key product areas
* Eastman Kodak - Co and unit, Kodak SARL, determined to eliminate senior vice president position held by Phillip Cullimore Source:(http://bit.ly/2oM3f2o) Further company coverage:
* Eastman Kodak Co files for stock offering of up to $200 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kuXP6R) Further company coverage:
* On January 12, 2017 co announced an action to streamline costs in its prosper business while sale process continues
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.