52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Loblaw Exec Sees Competitive Intensity In Canadian Retail To Continue
Loblaw Companies Reports Q3 Adj EPS Of $1.25
Unifor prepares for Loblaw bargaining, good jobs at stake in NL
Loblaw Companies Ltd is a Canada-based company engaged in food retail and distribution business sector. The Company operates through two segments: Retail and Financial Services. The Company's Retail segment consists of corporate and franchise-owned retail food and Associate-owned drug stores, and includes in-store pharmacies and other health and beauty products, gas bars, groceries, apparel, general merchandise, financial services, and wireless mobile products and services. The Company's Financial Services segment provides credit card services, loyalty programs, insurance brokerage services, personal banking services, gift cards and telecommunication services.
1 Presidents Choice Cir
Galen G. Weston
Non-Independent Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Sarah Ruth Davis
Darren G. Myers
Chief Financial Officer
President - Discount Division
Barry K. Columb
President - President’s Choice Financial
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* LOBLAW REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND A 9.3% INCREASE TO QUARTERLY COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND(1); ANNOUNCES NATIONAL ROLL-OUT OF E-COMMERCE
* LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED ANNOUNCES NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* GEORGE WESTON LIMITED REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 RESULTS(2)
* LOBLAW REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 30, 2017 RESULTS(1)
* LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED SUPPORTS CHOICE PROPERTIES REIT'S ACQUISITION OF CANADIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST Source text for Eikon:
* LOBLAW - RECALLING SELECT PC BLACK LABEL SWEET CHIPOTLE MUSTARD UNITS DUE TO RISK THAT THEY MAY CONTAIN FOREIGN MATERIAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LOBLAW COMPANIES-ENTERED AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN TO FACILITATE REPURCHASES OF CO'S SHARES UNDER PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian cannabis producer MedReleaf Corp on Thursday signed an agreement with retailer Loblaw Companies' unit Shoppers Drug Mart to sell medical cannabis online.
Canadian supermarket chain Loblaw Co and George Weston said on Tuesday they are acting to end anti-competitive actions after discovering and reporting their role in an industry-wide price-fixing arrangement involving some packaged bread products.
Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
* Competition Bureau says it is closing its investigation into allegations of "abuse of dominance" by Loblaw
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP - PRECIMA SIGNED A NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
* Will begin Instacart home deliveries on Dec 6 in Toronto, then Vancouver in January, expanding rapidly to new markets in 2018 - Conf Call
* Loblaw Companies Ltd plans to create PC optimum program, combining Pharmaprix Optimum and PC Plus programs on February 1, 2018
* Loblaw Companies - co, George Weston confirmed that they are aware of an industry-wide investigation by the competition bureau Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian grocery chain Loblaw Co Ltd is cutting about 500 jobs across the company, and plans to reinvest the savings into digital and e-commerce services, the company said on Monday.
* President's Choice Bank -announced a mutual agreement to end its 20-year relationship with CIBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce said on Wednesday it plans to launch a new online banking brand to replace the PC Financial consumer banking business it operates in partnership with retailer Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Canadian grocer and drugstore chain operator Loblaw Companies Ltd said on Wednesday a rise in minimum wages and an expected decline in drug prices will impact its business in the coming quarters.
* Loblaw - CEO, re: further reduction in generic drug pricing by Québec Government, "will put increased pressure on our pharmacy business model" - conf call
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.