52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.91 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* LCI INDUSTRIES - ON FEBRUARY 20, 2018, CO, ITS UNITS ENTERED INTO AN INCREMENTAL JOINDER AND AMENDMENT - SEC FILING
* LIPPERT COMPONENTS ACQUIRES WINDOW AND GLASS BUSINESS OF HEHR INTERNATIONAL INC.
* TAYLOR MADE DEAL EXPECTED TO ADD $154 MILLION OF NET SALES IN 2018
* LIPPERT COMPONENTS AGREES TO ACQUIRE MARINE AND INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIER TAYLOR MADE GROUP, LLC
* LCI Industries - board approved increase in co's regular quarterly cash dividend to $0.55/share from $0.50/share of common stock, an increase of 10 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.29 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* LCI Industries acquires marine and RV seating business of Lexington, Llc
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.66 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* on March 30, co, Prudential amended April 27, 2016 note purchase, private shelf agreement to extend facility expiration date to March 30, 2020
* Lci industries reports 2016 fourth quarter and full-year results
* LCI Industries to acquire italian-based manufacturer Sessa Klein
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.