52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Leoni Builds New Plant Section For EC Charging Cables And High-Voltage Cables
Leoni Sees 2019 Sales Moderately Below Previous Year's Level
Leoni Plans Stock Market Listing Or Sale Of Its Wire & Cable Solutions Division
Leoni AG is a Germany-based company that provides wires, optical fibers, cables, cable systems, and related services. The Company's main target market is the automotive and commercial vehicles industry, but it also supplies its products to the healthcare, communication and infrastructure, electrical appliances, as well as conductors and copper solutions industries. The Company operates through two segments. The Wire & Cable Solutions segment develops, produces and assembles wires and strands, optical fibers, standard and special cables, hybrid and optical cables as well as complete cable systems for a broad range of industrial applications. The Wiring Systems Division focuses on the development, production and sale of cable harnesses, complete wiring systems as well as related components for the global automotive and component supply industry.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Second Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Independent Director
First Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Leoni has hired an external adviser to monitor its ongoing restructuring, two sources said on Thursday.
German car parts maker Leoni <LEOGn.DE> has started holding meetings with prospective buyers for its wire and cables division, which it has put on the block in a bid to bolster its cash position, people close to the matter said.
(This July 10 story corrects second paragraph to say Leoni explores sale or listing of its wire and cables business)
Leoni is exploring a sale or flotation of its wire & cables division as part of a broader review of the company's group structure, Chief Executive Aldo Kamper told Reuters.
German automotive cable and wiring system specialist Leoni has abandoned a 2019 profit target it issued just last month, unveiled job cuts as well as possible divestments and said its finance chief would quit.
Indian car wiring maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd <MOSS.NS> is in early talks with German peer Leoni AG <LEOGn.DE> over a possible merger of the pair, two people close to the matter said.
Car wiring maker Motherson Sumi <MOSS.NS> is in early-stage talks with German peer Leoni <LEOGn.DE> over a possible combination of the two companies, two people close to the matter said.
German automotive cable supplier Leoni plans to open a plant in northern Bulgaria and create 2,000 jobs, a senior Leoni official said on Tuesday.
* INTERIM CEO SAYS CORRECTING EARLIER REMARKS ABOUT SALES GROWTH, SAYS AIMS FOR DOUBLE-DIGIT PERCENTAGE SALES GROWTH IN 2020, SALES GROWTH OF JUST BELOW 10 PERCENT IN 2019 Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* INTERIM CEO SAYS EXPECTING SALES GROWTH OF "SIGNIFICANTLY" ABOVE 10 PERCENT FOR 2019 AND 2020 Further company coverage:
* FOR THE CURRENT FINANCIAL YEAR, LEONI EXPECTS SALES TO RISE TO AT LEAST € 5 BILLION
* HAS TODAY APPOINTED ALDO KAMPER AS NEW PRESIDENT & CEO OF LEONI AG EFFECTIVE 1 OCTOBER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY EBIT 225 MILLION EUROS, UP FROM EUR 78 MILLION IN PREVIOUS YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROCESS OF APPOINTING A SUCCESSOR TO THE CEO IS WELL UNDER WAY AND IS LIKELY TO BE COMPLETED IN FORESEEABLE FUTURE
German automotive cable supplier Leoni lifted its full-year forecasts on Wednesday after third-quarter sales beat expectations, helped by a higher copper price.
* DGAP-ADHOC: LEONI AG: LEONI'S PRESIDENT & CEO DIETER BELLÉ TO RETIRE EARLY ON 31 JANUARY 2018
* CEO says not feeling effects of diesel scandal, seeing good demand
* Says high order backlog in wiring systems business will lead to good growth in 2018, bigger jump in 2019 Further company coverage:
* Affirms guidance Source text: https://www.leoni.com/en/press/releases/details/leonis-consolidated-sales-up-11-percent-in-the-first-quarter-of-2017/ Further company coverage:
* The supervisory board revises nomination for election of the shareholder representatives
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.