52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vobile Group Says Unit Signs Content Services Agreement With Lions Gate Films
Lionsgate Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.14
Airtel And Lionsgate Strike Strategic Alliance, Launch Lionsgate Play In India
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. is engaged in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, international distribution and sales, branded channel platforms, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company operates through two segments: Motion Pictures and Television Production. The Company's Motion Pictures segment consists of the development and production of feature films, acquisition of North American and around the world distribution rights, North American theatrical, home entertainment and television distribution of feature films produced and acquired, and around the world licensing of distribution rights to feature films produced and acquired. The Company's Television Production segment consists of the development, production and around the world distribution of television productions, including television series, television movies, and mini-series and non-fiction programming.
2700 Colorado Ave Ste 200
Mark H. Rachesky
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Jon Henry Feltheimer
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael R. Burns
Vice Chairman of the Board
James W. Barge
Chief Financial Officer
Co-Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The internet TV service from Comcast Corp's NBCUniversal, Xfinity TV, would continue to air content from Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's cable channel Starz, the companies said on Monday.
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp has named Jeffrey Hirsch as president and chief executive of the Starz cable network as it mounts an aggressive global expansion.
Lions Gates Entertainment offered to sell cable channel Starz to CBS Corp for $5.5 billion after rebuffing a lower offer, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
CBS Corp has expressed interest in acquiring cable channel Starz from Lions Gate Entertainment , the Information reported https://www.theinformation.com/articles/cbs-made-informal-offer-to-acquire-starz?shared=0f0be1052a2c7ed3 on Friday, citing four people familiar with...
Mitchell Trubisky completed 23 of 30 passes for a career-high 355 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for another score as the Chicago Bears earned a 34-22 win over the visiting Detroit Lions on Sunday afternoon.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski was nearly traded to the Detroit Lions before the start of the 2018 NFL Draft, ESPN reported Sunday.
Matt Breida rushed for a career-best 138 yards and Robbie Gould set a franchise record for most consecutive made field goals with a 3-for-3 effort Sunday afternoon, propelling the San Francisco 49ers to a 30-27 victory over the Detroit Lions in Santa Clara, Calif.
* LIONS GATE - CO'S TELEVISION GROUP HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH LATINX MEGASTAR EUGENIO DERBEZ AND PRODUCING PARTNER BENJAMIN ODELL'S 3PAS STUDIOS
* LIONSGATE ANNOUNCES EARLY TENDER RESULTS FOR DEBT EXCHANGE OFFER FOR 5.875% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT - ENTERED AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO CREDIT AND GUARANTEE AGREEMENT DATED DEC 8, 2016
* LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT - BACKLOG/ALREADY CONTRACTED FUTURE REVENUE ON LICENSING OF FILM, TELEVISION PRODUCT NOT YET RECORDED $1.2 BILLION AT DEC 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT SAYS ENTERED AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO CERTAIN CREDIT & GUARANTEE AGREEMENT DATED DEC 8, 2016 - SEC FILING
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Lionsgate promotes Kerry Phelan to president of global franchise management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp - signed a new agreement making Lionsgate content available at Redbox kiosks same day as retail sell-through dates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Hasbro Inc, the maker of games ranging from Monopoly to foam Nerf balls, has ended talks to acquire U.S. movie studio and entertainment company Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* Names leading distribution executive Jared Goetz to newly-created position of President, North American Television Distribution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp says CEO Jon Feltheimer's fiscal year 2017 total compensation was $35.4 million versus $10.93 million in fiscal year 2016
* Lionsgate reports results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.