52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust Extends Temporary Closure Of Affected Malls In Indonesia
Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust CFO Wong Han Siang Resigns
Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust Says Q1 Net Property Income S$39.8 Mln
Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust is a retail real estate investment trust. The principal activity of the Trust is to invest in a portfolio of income-producing real estate properties in Indonesia. These are used for retail and retail-related purposes. The Trust's primary objective is to deliver regular and stable distributions to Unitholders and to achieve long-term growth in the net asset value per unit. Its portfolio consists of approximately 20 retail malls and over seven retail spaces located within other malls in Indonesia. All of these properties are located in Indonesia with a combined net lettable area of approximately 821,430 square meters. Its properties include Bandung Indah Plaza, Cibubur Junction, Gajah Mada Plaza, Istana Plaza, Sun Plaza, Plaza Medan Fair, Tamini Square, Palembang Square and Binjai Supermall. Its retail malls include Depok Town Square, Grand Palladium, Java Supermall, Mall WTC Matahari and Plaza Madiun. LMIRT Management Ltd is the Trust's Manager.
Real Estate Operations
50 Collyer Quay, #06-07 Oue Bayfront
Ketut Budi Wijaya
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Lippo-Mapletree Indonesia Retail Trust Management Ltd.
Vi Ven Gouw
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chee Seng Liew
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Han Siang Wong
Chief Financial Officer of Lippo-Mapletree Indonesia Retail Trust Management Ltd.
Legal and Compliance Support Manager of Lippo-Mapletree Indonesia Retail Trust Management Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EXTENDING TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF AFFECTED RETAIL MALLS AND RETAIL SPACES IN INDONESIA TILL 4 JUNE
* TO EXTEND TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF 23 RETAIL MALLS & SEVEN RETAIL SPACES IN INDONESIA TILL 13 MAY 2020
* TO EXTEND TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF 23 RETAIL MALLS & SEVEN RETAIL SPACES IN INDONESIA FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TILL 28 APRIL
* FROM 1 APRIL, ALL OF LMIR TRUST'S 23 RETAIL MALLS, 7 RETAIL SPACES IN INDONESIA TO BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
* LIPPO MALLS INDONESIA RETAIL TRUST ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF SELECTIVE LMIR TRUST'S RETAIL SPACES AS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE DUE TO COVID-19
* LIPPO MALLS INDONESIA RETAIL TRUST- TO TEMPORARILY CLOSE RETAIL MALLS, EXCEPT FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES, WITHIN GREATER JAKARTA REGION, BANDUNG AND BALI
* Q1 NET PROPERTY INCOME S$43.9 MILLION VERSUS S$46.1 MILLION
* UPDATES ON NEW TAX REGULATIONS ON INCOME RECEIVED OR EARNED FROM LAND AND/OR BUILDING LEASES IN INDONESIA
* QTRLY NET PROPERTY INCOME S$450 MILLION VERSUS S$418.1 MILLION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/JAKARTA, November 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Indonesia-based property developer PT Lippo Karawaci TBK's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB-' and Fitch Ratings Indonesia has affirmed...
* Obtains S$80 million unsecured uncommitted revolving credit facility from CIMB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To acquire Lippo Plaza Jogia and Kediri Town Square for a total purchase consideration of S$98.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Enters into agreement with PT Pilar Utama Sukses regarding proposed transfer of retail wing adjoining Medan Fair
* Lippo malls indonesia retail trust posted a 5.9% increase in DPU to 0.90 singapore cents for Q2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LMIR trust made a voluntary partial prepayment of S$55 million of its S$180 million 1 secured term loan facility
* LMIR Trust entered share purchase agreements to acquire entire issued share capital of PT Mitra Anda Sukses Bersama
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.