52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Linamar Withdraws Its Last Stated 2020 Outlook
Massive Free Cash Flow In Quarter Drives Significant Deleveraging At Linamar
Linamar Corp Provides Update on Q4 Market Conditions
Linamar Corp is a Canada-based manufacturing company. The Company is engaged in the design, development and production of engineered products. It operates through two segments: Industrial segment and Transportation segment. The segments are divided into five operating groups: Skyjack, Agriculture, Machining & Assembly, Light Metal Casting and Forging. The Company’s Skyjack and MacDon companies provide mobile industrial and harvesting equipment, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, draper headers and self-propelled windrowers. The Company’s Machining & Assembly, Light Metal Casting and Forging operating groups focus on precision metallic components, modules and systems for powertrain, driveline and body systems designed for global electrified and traditionally powered vehicle and industrial markets. It operates through approximately 60 manufacturing locations in 17 countries in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Auto & Truck Parts
287 Speedvale Ave W
Frank J. Hasenfratz
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Operating Officer
Linda S. Hasenfratz
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Group President - Linamar Skyjack Inc
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> beat quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday, helped by a cut in capital expenditure, while also boosting its liquidity despite the COVID-19 pandemic that forced automakers to halt production.
Linamar Corp on Wednesday beat first-quarter profit estimates as the Canadian auto parts maker cut capital asset expenditures and improved liquidity as demand declined amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp's quarterly profit slumped 40.7% on Wednesday, as the coronavirus pandemic hurt customer demand.
* LINAMAR CORP QTRLY SALES FOR Q1 OF 2018 WERE $1,893.9 MILLION, UP $237.9 MILLION FROM $1,656.0 MILLION IN Q1 2017
* LINAMAR DELIVERS STRONG QUARTER OF DOUBLE DIGIT EARNINGS GROWTH AND SECOND MAJOR E-AXLE WIN CAPPING OFF A RECORD YEAR IN SALES, EARNINGS AND NEW BUSINESS WINS
* GLOBAL MANUFACTURING POWERHOUSE LINAMAR ENTERS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH ISRAELI WHEEL INNOVATOR SOFTWHEEL
The Government of Canada said on Monday that it plans to invest C$49 million ($39.41 million) to support an expansion by auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO>.
Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by a sharp jump in auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> after it announced plans to buy an agricultural equipment maker, while financial stocks and base metal miners also gained.
Canada's main stock index ended higher on Friday, boosted by gains for financial stocks and base metal miners and a surge in auto parts maker Linamar Corp after it said it would buy a farm equipment maker.
Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by a sharp jump in auto parts maker Linamar Corp after it announced plans to buy an agricultural equipment maker, while natural resources stocks also boosted the move higher.
Canada's main stock index gained in early trading on Friday, as auto parts maker Linamar Corp jumped on news of a C$1.2 billion deal to buy an agricultural equipment maker, and heavyweight energy and financial stocks also rose.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy privately held MacDon Group of Cos for C$1.2 billion ($937 million), to strengthen its presence in the agricultural equipment market.
* LINAMAR TO ACQUIRE THE MACDON GROUP OF COMPANIES, A GLOBAL HARVESTING SPECIALIST, TO FURTHER DIVERSITY & GROW
* Seven of the TSX's 10 main groups were down (Updates throughout with closing figures, investor comment)
* Linamar delivers another quarter of solid earnings, cash flow and new business wins
* Linamar -filed conditional offers to buy assets of Societe Aveyronnaise De Metallurgie S.A, F.V.M. Technologies S.A., Alfisa Technologies
* VALUE OF CONTRACT AMOUNTS TO A TOTAL OF AROUND 300 MILLION US DOLLARS OVER A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> on Wednesday reported higher quarterly sales, helped by a strong performance in its industrial sector.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp on Wednesday reported higher quarterly sales, helped by a strong performance in its industrial sector.
* Unit to buy selected assets of Societe Aveyronnaise De Metallurgie, F.V.M. Technologies and Alfisa Technologies for about 6 million euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.