52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Linamar Reports Third Quarter Results
Linamar Qtrly Earnings Per Share $2.28
Linamar Reports Qtrly Earnings Per Share $2.11
Linamar Corporation is a Canada-based diversified manufacturing company of engineered products powering vehicles, motion, work and lives. The Company operates through two segments: the Powertrain/Driveline and the Industrial. The segments are divided into four operating groups: Machining & Assembly, Light Metal Casting, Forging and Skyjack. The Company's Machining and Assembly, Casting and Forging operating groups focus on precision metallic components, modules and systems for engine, transmission, driveline and body systems designed for global vehicle and industrial markets. The Company's Skyjack operating group is noted for its mobile industrial equipment, notably its aerial work platforms and tele handlers. The Company provides core engine components, including cylinder blocks and heads, camshafts and connecting rods. For transmission, it builds differential assemblies, gear sets, shaft and shell assemblies, as well as clutch modules.
Auto & Truck Parts
287 Speedvale Ave W
Frank J. Hasenfratz
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Operating Officer
Linda S. Hasenfratz
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Group President - Linamar Skyjack Inc
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* LINAMAR CORP QTRLY SALES FOR Q1 OF 2018 WERE $1,893.9 MILLION, UP $237.9 MILLION FROM $1,656.0 MILLION IN Q1 2017
* LINAMAR DELIVERS STRONG QUARTER OF DOUBLE DIGIT EARNINGS GROWTH AND SECOND MAJOR E-AXLE WIN CAPPING OFF A RECORD YEAR IN SALES, EARNINGS AND NEW BUSINESS WINS
* GLOBAL MANUFACTURING POWERHOUSE LINAMAR ENTERS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH ISRAELI WHEEL INNOVATOR SOFTWHEEL
The Government of Canada said on Monday that it plans to invest C$49 million ($39.41 million) to support an expansion by auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO>.
Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by a sharp jump in auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> after it announced plans to buy an agricultural equipment maker, while financial stocks and base metal miners also gained.
Canada's main stock index ended higher on Friday, boosted by gains for financial stocks and base metal miners and a surge in auto parts maker Linamar Corp after it said it would buy a farm equipment maker.
Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by a sharp jump in auto parts maker Linamar Corp after it announced plans to buy an agricultural equipment maker, while natural resources stocks also boosted the move higher.
Canada's main stock index gained in early trading on Friday, as auto parts maker Linamar Corp jumped on news of a C$1.2 billion deal to buy an agricultural equipment maker, and heavyweight energy and financial stocks also rose.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy privately held MacDon Group of Cos for C$1.2 billion ($937 million), to strengthen its presence in the agricultural equipment market.
* LINAMAR TO ACQUIRE THE MACDON GROUP OF COMPANIES, A GLOBAL HARVESTING SPECIALIST, TO FURTHER DIVERSITY & GROW
* Seven of the TSX's 10 main groups were down (Updates throughout with closing figures, investor comment)
* Linamar delivers another quarter of solid earnings, cash flow and new business wins
* Linamar -filed conditional offers to buy assets of Societe Aveyronnaise De Metallurgie S.A, F.V.M. Technologies S.A., Alfisa Technologies
* VALUE OF CONTRACT AMOUNTS TO A TOTAL OF AROUND 300 MILLION US DOLLARS OVER A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> on Wednesday reported higher quarterly sales, helped by a strong performance in its industrial sector.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp on Wednesday reported higher quarterly sales, helped by a strong performance in its industrial sector.
* Unit to buy selected assets of Societe Aveyronnaise De Metallurgie, F.V.M. Technologies and Alfisa Technologies for about 6 million euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Linamar delivers 23rd consecutive quarter of double digit operating earnings growth
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp <LNR.TO> on Wednesday reported a 21.8 percent increase in quarterly profit, helped in part by the acquisition of France's Montupet SA last year.
Canadian auto parts maker Linamar Corp reported a 21.8 percent increase in its quarterly profit, helped in part by the acquisition of France's Montupet S.A last year.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.