52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lonza Says Ibex Solutions To Support Genmab Clinical Portfolio
Lonza Announces Extension, Increase Of Term And Revolving Bank Facilities
Celltrion and Lonza sign contract to make Remsima drug substance
Lonza Group AG (Lonza) is a Switzerland-based holding company and a supplier to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science industries. The Company's offerings include custom development and manufacturing of drugs and drug delivery systems, as well as development of anti-microbial solutions for commercial applications. The Company divides its activities into two segments: Pharma&Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The Pharma&Biotech comprises the Company's Biologics, Small-Molecule, and Consumables and Research Tools businesses. The segment includes mammalian, microbial, chemical, bioconjugates, cell and gene therapy technology platforms. The Specialty Ingredients segment focuses on anti-microbial applications within Consumer Health division, which covers hygiene, nutrition and personal care products, as well as preservatives, capsules and food supplements, among others, and Consumer & Resources Protection division, which includes coatings and composites, and agro ingredients.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Albert M. Baehny
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer - Specialty Ingredients, Member of the Management Board, Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS IBEX SOLUTIONS TO SUPPORT GENMAB’S GROWING CLINICAL PORTFOLIO
Lonza Group's <LONN.S> first-half profit plunged as it took losses linked to the sale of its water business and as difficulties at its specialty ingredients business continued, though the Swiss drug ingredients maker confirmed full-year targets.
* LONZA EXPANDS BIOCONJUGATION FACILITY AND ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF THIRD COMMERCIAL ADC
Swiss drug ingredients maker Lonza Group said on Wednesday it is on pace to hit its 2019 goal of mid-to-high single-digit sales growth as double-digit gains in its drug and biotech unit in the first half offset weaker business elsewhere.
Lonza Group is buying a drug bottling plant from Novartis in northern Switzerland as the Swiss drug ingredients maker fills a gap in its offering for drugmakers seeking to outsource production.
Lonza Group is buying a sterile fill-and-finish facility from Novartis as the Swiss drug ingredients maker boosts its offering for pharmaceuticals companies.
Lonza Group will carve out its Specialty Ingredients (LSI) business and cut around 130 jobs there as it reorganizes a division that has struggled, the Swiss group said on Monday.
* LONZA GROUP CEO SAYS ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR CARVED-OUT SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS BUSINESS WON'T AFFECT 2019 GUIDELINES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Shields)
Lonza Group will carve out its Specialty Ingredients (LSI) business and cut around 130 jobs there, as it reorganises a division that has struggled this year.
* LONZA GROUP AG - INTENTION TO PROCEED WITH A CARVE-OUT OF ITS SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS SEGMENT (LSI)
* OUTLOOK 2019 MAINTAINED AND ACCELERATED PORTFOLIO REVIEW ONGOING
* LONZA AND CHR. HANSEN IN JOINT VENTURE TO ACCELERATE MOMENTUM IN MICROBIOME
* ANNOUNCED TODAY COMPLETION OF DIVESTMENT OF ITS FORMER WATER CARE BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS TO PLATINUM EQUITY FOR USD 630 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* LONZA STRENGTHENS PHARMA, BIOTECH AND NUTRITION OFFERINGS WITH ALIGNED STRUCTURE AND NEW EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE APPOINTMENT
* EMERALD HEALTH PHARMACEUTICALS AND LONZA ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT FOR MANUFACTURING OF NOVEL CANNABINOID-DERIVED DRUG CANDIDATE
* LONZA AND ALLCELLS JOIN FORCES FOR GLOBAL COMMERCIALIZATION OF HEMATOPOIETIC PRIMARY CELLS Source text: https://bit.ly/2GbE1ne Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* LONZA CEO RIDINGER SAYS CHANGE TO INTERNAL SUCCESSOR RIGHT MOVE, IMPORTANT TO HAVE FAST HANDOVER
* Says to accelerate review of business portfolio (Adds market reaction)
Lonza Group said its 2018 core operating profit rose 14.1 percent as the Swiss drug ingredients maker was buoyed by strong results in its business supplying the drug and biotech industries.
* SAYS FUNK IS CURRENTLY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF PHARMA AND BIOTECH DIVISION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.