52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* LOOP INDUSTRIES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2018 CONSOLIDATED RESULTS
* LOOP INDUSTRIES APPOINTS LAURENCE SELLYN TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* LOOP INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES NET LOSS OF $6.7 MILLION FOR THE THIRD QUARTER 2018, INCLUDING $4.4 MILLION NON-CASH COMPENSATION COSTS
* LOOP INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES RESTATEMENT OF PREVIOUSLY ISSUED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS RELATED TO NON-CASH STOCK-BASED COMPENSATION
* Loop Industries - co's common stock approved for listing on Nasdaq Global Market and will commence trading on Nov 20 under trading symbol "LOOP." Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.