52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Las Vegas Sands Reports Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.88
Las Vegas Sands Announces Pricing Of $500 Million Of Senior Notes
Las Vegas Sands Announces Proposed Senior Notes Offering
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is a developer of destination properties (integrated resorts) that feature accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities. The Company owns and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. The Company's principal operating and developmental activities occur in three geographic areas: Macao, Singapore and the United States. In Macao, the Company's segments include The Venetian Macao; Sands Cotai Central; The Parisian Macao; Four Seasons Macao; Sands Macao, and Other Asia (comprises the Company's ferry operations and various other operations). In Singapore, the Company's segments include Marina Bay Sands. In the United States, the Company's segment is Las Vegas Operating Properties. The Company also offers players club loyalty programs at its properties, which provides access to rewards, privileges and members-only events.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S Rm 1A
Robert Glen Goldstein
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Sheldon Gary Adelson
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Treasurer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
D. Zachary Hudson
Executive Vice President, Global General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's second-largest city, Yokohama, said on Thursday it would bid to host a casino resort, a newly legalized industry the government hopes will stimulate the economy and tourism.
Las Vegas's Wynn Resorts has made a $7.1 billion takeover offer for Australian casino giant Crown Resorts Ltd, a move to expand its global footprint and hedge against the expiration of its license in Macau.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CEO SHELDON ADELSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.1 MILLION WHICH INCLUDED $12.5 MILLION IN NON-EQUITY INCENTIVE PLAN COMPENSATION
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CEO SHELDON ADELSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.1 MLN - SEC FILING
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CO, UNIT, AMONG OTHERS ENTERED INTO FIFTH AMENDMENT TO EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* LAS VEGAS SANDS COMPLETES AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT OF ITS MARINA BAY SANDS CREDIT FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LAS VEGAS SANDS AGREES TO $1.3 BILLION SALE OF SANDS BETHLEHEM
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Las Vegas Sands Corp files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hERKoZ) Further company coverage:
Las Vegas Sands, the casino behemoth owned by U.S. billionaire Sheldon Adelson, said on Wednesday it plans to spend $1.1 billion on new projects in the world's largest gambling hub, including building a London-themed attraction.
* Change in accounting estimate resulted in $0.06 increase to Q3 EPS
Shares of Las Vegas casino operators fell as much as 5 percent in premarket trading on Monday after a gunman killed at least 50 people and wounded 200 others in a mass shooting on the Las Vegas strip.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) and all of its subsidiaries at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The subsidiaries affirmed...
* Las Vegas Sands Corp - CEO Sheldon G. Adelson's 2016 total compensation was $12.7 million versus $12.2 million in 2015 – sec filing
* Las Vegas Sands Corp - Units entered into a fourth amendment to existing credit agreement dated as of December 19, 2013
(This Feb. 21 story corrects to show Melco Crown Entertainment is based in Hong Kong, not Australia, in the fifth paragraph)
A resort hosting casinos in Japan could cost up to $10 billion to construct, Las Vegas Sands Corp's chief said on Tuesday, as the casino operator looks to win operating rights in what is widely expected to become the world's second-biggest casino market.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.