52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Las Vegas Sands Posts Q3 Revenue Of $586 Million
Las Vegas Sands - Unit Entered Waiver Extension & Amendment Request Letter With Respect To Some Provisions Of Facility Agreement, Dated Nov. 20, 2018
Las Vegas Sands Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share of $1.07
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is a developer of destination properties (integrated resorts) that feature accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities. The Company owns and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. The Company's principal operating and developmental activities occur in three geographic areas: Macao, Singapore and the United States. In Macao, the Company's segments include The Venetian Macao; Sands Cotai Central; The Parisian Macao; Four Seasons Macao; Sands Macao, and Other Asia (comprises the Company's ferry operations and various other operations). In Singapore, the Company's segments include Marina Bay Sands. In the United States, the Company's segment is Las Vegas Operating Properties. The Company also offers players club loyalty programs at its properties, which provides access to rewards, privileges and members-only events.
Casinos & Gaming
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S Rm 1A
LAS VEGAS, NV
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp is exploring a sale of its flagship casinos in Las Vegas for about $6 billion, a source told Reuters on Monday, with the move likely to mark the exit of the group's chairman from the U.S. gambling industry for now.
Japan has no plan to change its schedule regarding the launch of integrated resorts (IR) - Las Vegas-style complexes that include casinos and shopping arcades - despite Las Vegas Sands' <LVS.N> decision to end its plan to open an IR casino in Japan, a top government spokesman...
Las Vegas Sands <LVS.N> said it has ended plans to open an integrated resort (IR) casino in Japan, dealing another blow to Japan's attempts to energise its economy through tourism.
The winking airport slot machines that tell visitors they have arrived in Nevada's Sin City are turned off and wrapped in police tape; the famed Las Vegas Strip is so empty a group of bicyclists zooms down the middle on a Friday night.
Las Vegas Sands Corp <LVS.N> on Wednesday posted a first-quarter loss as the coronavirus kept consumers at bay, but the casino operator struck an optimistic note as pent-up demand for gambling pointed to a speedy recovery in Asia.
* QTRLY REVENUE FROM MACAO OPERATIONS $814 MILLION VERSUS $2,334 MILLION
* Q1 REVENUE $1.78 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $2.1 BILLION
Casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp reported a loss for the first quarter compared to a year-ago profit, as the coronavirus-induced lockdown kept people away from gaming tables.
* LAS VEGAS SANDS AFFIRMS STRATEGIC PRIORITIES AMID COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Japan's second-largest city, Yokohama, said on Thursday it would bid to host a casino resort, a newly legalized industry the government hopes will stimulate the economy and tourism.
Las Vegas's Wynn Resorts has made a $7.1 billion takeover offer for Australian casino giant Crown Resorts Ltd, a move to expand its global footprint and hedge against the expiration of its license in Macau.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CEO SHELDON ADELSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.1 MILLION WHICH INCLUDED $12.5 MILLION IN NON-EQUITY INCENTIVE PLAN COMPENSATION
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CEO SHELDON ADELSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $26.1 MLN - SEC FILING
* LAS VEGAS SANDS SAYS CO, UNIT, AMONG OTHERS ENTERED INTO FIFTH AMENDMENT TO EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* LAS VEGAS SANDS COMPLETES AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT OF ITS MARINA BAY SANDS CREDIT FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LAS VEGAS SANDS AGREES TO $1.3 BILLION SALE OF SANDS BETHLEHEM
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Las Vegas Sands Corp files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hERKoZ) Further company coverage:
Las Vegas Sands, the casino behemoth owned by U.S. billionaire Sheldon Adelson, said on Wednesday it plans to spend $1.1 billion on new projects in the world's largest gambling hub, including building a London-themed attraction.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.