52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc Files For Mixed Shelf Of Upto $150 Million
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Q3 Earnings Per Share $1.95
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2019 Loss Per Share Of $0.22
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of breakthrough treatments for human disease. Its drug programs include XERMELO (telotristat ethyl), sotagliflozin, LX2761 and LX9211. It also has a number of additional compounds into various stages of clinical and preclinical development. XERMELO is an orally-delivered small molecule compound approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of carcinoid syndrome diarrhea in combination with somatostatin analog (SSA) therapy in adults inadequately controlled by SSA therapy. It is developing sotagliflozin, an orally-delivered small molecule drug candidate, as a treatment for type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. LX2761 is an orally-delivered small molecule compound that it is developing for the treatment of diabetes. LX9211 is an orally-delivered small molecule compound that the Company is developing for the treatment of neuropathic pain.
Biotechnology & Drugs
8800 Technology Forest Pl
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jeffrey L. Wade
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Corporate and Administrative Affairs
Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
Executive Vice President, Commercial Supply Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday France's Sanofi SA will pay the drugmaker $260 million for the termination of their partnership to develop diabetes drug Zynquista.
French drugmaker Sanofi SA said on Friday it had terminated its partnership with Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc to develop a drug for use with insulin in patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
French drugmaker Sanofi SA said on Friday it had terminated its partnership with Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc to develop and manufacture a drug for use with insulin in patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve a drug developed by Sanofi SA and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc intended for use with insulin in patients with type 1 diabetes, the companies said on Friday.
An advisory panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration was divided over whether to recommend approval of a treatment for type 1 diabetes developed by Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc and France's Sanofi SA.
Independent experts on an FDA advisory panel were equally split when voting on whether to approve an oral treatment for type 1 diabetes developed by Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc and France's Sanofi SA.
* LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES A BUSINESS UPDATE
* LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES EMA ACCEPTANCE OF MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR SOTAGLIFLOZIN TO TREAT ADULTS WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES REGULATORY SUBMISSIONS FOR SOTAGLIFLOZIN TO TREAT ADULTS WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES
* LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES A BUSINESS UPDATE
* BIOPHARMA CREDIT PLC SAYS ENETERED INTO A DEFINITIVE TERM LOAN AGREEMENT FOR UP TO US$200 MILLION WITH LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS SECURES UP TO $200 MILLION NON-DILUTIVE TERM LOAN FINANCING
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides a business update
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals initiates patient dosing in a phase 1 study of LX9211 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* European Commission approves Xermelo (Telotristat Ethyl) for the treatment of Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in combination with somatostatin analog therapy
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals reports positive pooled continuous glucose monitoring data from pivotal phase 3 intandem1 and intandem2 studies of sotagliflozin
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals reports additional positive data from pivotal phase 3 intandem2 study of sotagliflozin
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals announces opt-in decision for u.s. Co-Promotion of sotagliflozin with Sanofi in type 1 diabetes
* Lexicon collaborator Ipsen receives positive CHMP opinion for Xermelo® (telotristat ethyl) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals - on july 1, 2017, entered into an amendment to collaboration and license agreement with Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GMBH
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.