52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Merrimack Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.09
Merrimack Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Replimune Appoints Jean Franchi As Chief Financial Officer
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in designing novel treatments for cancer by targeting biomarker-defined cancers. Its clinical programs include MM-121 (seribantumab), MM-141 (istiratumab) and MM-310. MM-121 is a fully human monoclonal antibody that binds to the ErbB3 (HER3) receptor and targets heregulin positive cancers. MM-141 is a fully human tetravalent bispecific antibody designed to block tumor survival signals by targeting receptor complexes containing the insulin-like growth factor 1, or IGF-1, receptor and ErbB3 (HER3) cell surface receptor. MM-310 is an antibody-directed nanotherapeutic that targets the ephrin receptor A2, or EphA2, receptor and contains a novel prodrug of the highly potent chemotherapy docetaxel. The Company’s preclinical programs include MM-161, ATRi, BCL2/BCLxl, TRAIL, Immuno-oncology and STIMULI.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1 Broadway Fl 14
Gary L. Crocker
Chairman of the Board, President, Treasurer
Eric D. Andersen
Noah G. Levy
Ulrik B. Nielsen
Russell T. Ray
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AS OF MARCH 31, HAD CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS AND INVESTMENTS OF $18.0 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MERRIMACK DIVESTS EARLY STAGE ASSET FOR $2.25 MILLION; PROVIDES STRATEGY UPDATE
* MERRIMACK PHARMACEUTICALS INC - ENTERED INTO AN ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH CELATOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
A former Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc employee was sentenced on Tuesday to six months in prison after being convicted of participating in an insider trading scheme with a friend at a rival biopharmaceutical company.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its experimental treatment for pancreatic cancer after it failed to meet the main and secondary goals in a mid-stage trial.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it would discontinue the development of an experimental treatment for pancreatic cancer after the drug failed to meet the main and secondary goals of a mid-stage trial.
* THREE CLINICAL READOUTS EXPECTED IN 2018, INCLUDING DATA FROM TWO RANDOMIZED PHASE 2 STUDIES
* MERRIMACK PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND REPORTS 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MERRIMACK STRENGTHENS SHERLOC STUDY OF MM-121 IN NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
* MERRIMACK - DOSED FIRST PATIENT IN RANDOMIZED PHASE 2 CLINICAL STUDY OF MM-121 IN PATIENTS WITH POST-MENOPAUSAL METASTATIC BREAST CANCER
* MERRIMACK PHARMACEUTICALS INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $150 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text :[http://bit.ly/2yGsbJv] Further company coverage:
* Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc - Qtrly loss per share from continuing operations $0.40
* Merrimack receives orphan drug designation for MM-121 for the treatment of heregulin positive non-small cell lung cancer
* Merrimack commences tender offer for any and all of its outstanding 4.50 pct convertible senior notes due 2020
* Merrimack announces settlement of convertible note litigation
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.