52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mapfre Buys 10% Of Abante With Option To Buy Additional 10% Stake
Mapfre H1 Net Profit Down At 374.5 Mln Euros YoY
Mapfre Signs Agreement With Santalucía To Jointly Develop Their Funeral Business In Spain
Mapfre SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the insurance sector. The Company's activities are divided into four business units: Insurance, Assistance, Reinsurance and Global Risks. The Insurance line offers insurance policies, including life, accident, health, property and casualty and automotive insurance, among others. The Assistance line focuses on developing assistance services for insurance products, including road and travel assistance. The Reinsurance line is responsible for reinsurance activities. The Global Risks line offers integrated insurance services, such as risk prevention and protection, audit and control, for business customers. In addition, the Company is active in the management of pension funds, retirement plans and investment funds, as well as the provision of healthcare services in Spain. The Company operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. It is a parent of the Mapfre Group.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Cr De Pozuelo De Alarcon 52
Antonio Huertas Mejias
Executive Chairman of the Board
Catalina Minarro Brugarolas
Second Independent Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Director
Ignacio Baeza Gomez
First Vice Chairman of the Board
José Luis Jimenez Guajardo-Fajardo
General Director of Investments
Angel Luis Davila Bermejo
General Director of Legal Affairs, General Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British insurer Admiral Group said on Tuesday it had acquired Spanish digital broker Acierto in partnership with insurer Mapfre SA and private equity firm Oakley Capital.
Spanish insurers Mapfre and Santa Lucia are mulling a merger of their funeral services businesses, hoping to take advantage of growing demand and stable cash-flows to create the Spanish market leader, three sources with knowledge of the deal said.
Brazilian insurance company BB Seguridade SA <BBSE3.SA> said its board has approved a new agreement with Spain's Mapfre SA <MAP.MC> that may free up 1.8 billion reais ($478.2 million) worth of capital.
* Q1 NET PROFIT 187.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 206.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO LAUNCH WITH SWISS LIFE A REAL ESTATE VEHICLE THAT WILL INVEST IN PRIME OFFICES IN FRANCE
* PARTNERS WITH GLL TO INVEST UP TO 300 MILLION EUROS IN OFFICE SPACE IN EUROPE WITHIN TWO OR THREE YEARS
Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Monday it had converted a 1 billion euro ($1.23 billion) syndicated credit line into a loan that charges a lower interest rate if the company improves its corporate sustainability.
* SAYS NET COST OF LAST SEPTEMBER’S NATURAL DISASTERS IS 157 MILLION EUROS, 20 MILLION EUROS LESS THAN INITIAL ESTIMATE
* SIGNS NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) TO UPDATE TERMS OF THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN MAPFRE AND BANCO DO BRASIL
* SAYS BUYS 25 PERCENT STAKE OF FRENCH ASSET MANAGER LA FINANCIERE RESPONSABLE (LFR)
Spanish insurance company Mapfre reported on Thursday a 22.3 percent decline in nine-month profits following hurricanes and earthquakes in North America and the Caribbean.
* Says it will reexamine its business in regions in the United States where there is no sustained growth
* BOARD APPROVES 2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.06 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON DEC. 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH PREMIUMS 17.99 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 17.11 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Turkey-based MAPFRE Sigorta's National Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'AA(tur)'. The Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating reflects the good...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Spanish insurer MAPFRE SA's (MAPFRE) Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming the core operating subsidiaries' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at...
* H1 NET PROFIT 415.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 380.4 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS GET AUTHORIZATION AND COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF 31 PERCENT OF INDONESIAN INSURANCE COMPANY PT ASURANSI BINA DANA ARTA TBK FOR 90.3 MILLION EUROS
* TO TRANSFER 50 PERCENT STAKE OF UNION DEL DUERO AND DUERO PENSIONES FOR 141.7 MILLION EUROS TO BANCO DE CAJA ESPANA DE INVERSIONES SALAMANCA Y SORIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Spanish insurer Mapfre SA's (Mapfre) core operating subsidiaries' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Ratings at 'A-' and upgraded Mapfre's Issuer Default Rating (...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.