52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mapfre, Abante And Macquarie To Launch 200 Mln Euro Infrastructure Fund
Mapfre CFO Mata Says Impossible To Give Any Guidance Given Covid-19 Context
Mapfre Says Cost Of Reported Claims Related To COVID-19 Exceeds 153 Mln Euros in H1
Mapfre SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the insurance sector. The Company's activities are divided into four business units: Insurance, Assistance, Reinsurance and Global Risks. The Insurance line offers insurance policies, including life, accident, health, property and casualty and automotive insurance, among others. The Assistance line focuses on developing assistance services for insurance products, including road and travel assistance. The Reinsurance line is responsible for reinsurance activities. The Global Risks line offers integrated insurance services, such as risk prevention and protection, audit and control, for business customers. In addition, the Company is active in the management of pension funds, retirement plans and investment funds, as well as the provision of healthcare services in Spain. The Company operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. It is a parent of the Mapfre Group.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Cr De Pozuelo De Alarcon 52
Antonio Huertas Mejias
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Jose Manuel Inchausti Perez
Third Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Catalina Minarro Brugarolas
Second Independent Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Director
Ignacio Baeza Gomez
First Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Fernando Mata Verdejo
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE ANY GUIDANCE GIVEN COVID-19 CONTEXT
* SAYS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ESTIMATE POTENTIAL FUTURE EFFECTS OF CRISIS IN TERMS OF BUSINESS VOLUME, FINANCIAL SITUATION AND SOLVENCY FOR THE GROUP Source text: https://bit.ly/2WFrv6q Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SAYS A DECISION REGARDING THE 2020 INTERIM DIVIDEND WILL BE TAKEN IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR Source text: https://bit.ly/2YxDsfQ Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* MAPFRE SAYS THE PUERTO RICO EARTHQUAKE AND STORM GLORIA IN SPAIN RESULT IN AN IMPACT OF 68 MILLION EUROS Source text: https://bit.ly/2ze4gHG Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* TO PAY FINAL DIVIDEND OF 0.085 EURO GROSS PER SHARE ON JUNE 25 Source text: https://bit.ly/35iNqTF
* BRAZILIAN REINSURER IRB SUPPORTS WILSON TONETO, FORMER EXECUTIVE AT INSURERS LIDER AND MAPFRE, AS NEW COMPLIANCE HEAD- GILINH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting by Tatiana Bautzer)
* UPDATES ITS PUBLIC STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR THE 2019-2021 PERIOD
* SAYS CENTRO FINANCIERO BHD LEON RETAINS REMAINING 49% Source text: https://bit.ly/2vEfkvL Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* NO NEED FOR ACQUISITIONS IN SPAIN BUT OPEN TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EXPAND DISTRIBUTION NETWORK ABROAD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Madrid Newsroom)
* SAYS CORONAVIRUS IMPACT IS STILL IMPOSSIBLE TO QUANTIFY, BUT DOES NOT HAVE MAJOR CONCERNS FOR BUSINESS
* WILL SEEK TO DISPOSE ASSETS IN THE US IN NEAR FUTURE IF THERE IS RISK APPETITE FROM OTHER PLAYERS
Spanish insurer Mapfre reported on Wednesday a 15% rise in net profit for 2019, beating analysts' expectations and helped by strong growth in life and consumer insurance in Latin America.
* TO PAY ITS SHAREHOLDERS DIVIDEND OF 0.145 EURO PER SHARE AGAINST 2019 RESULTS, 0.06 EUROS OF WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID AS AN INTERIM DIVIDEND Source text: https://bit.ly/2SCM8Np Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Wednesday its net profit in 2019 rose 15%, lifted by its businesses in Spain and northern Latin America.
* SAYS RECENT TYPHOONS THAT OCCURRED IN JAPAN IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER, AS WELL AS RIOTS IN CHILE, HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE IMPACT FOR MAPFRE, OF 130.3 MILLION EUROS ON 2019 ATTRIBUTABLE RESULT Source text for Eikon: https://bit.ly/3bu92iI Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom...
British insurer Admiral Group said on Tuesday it had acquired Spanish digital broker Acierto in partnership with insurer Mapfre SA and private equity firm Oakley Capital.
Spanish insurers Mapfre and Santa Lucia are mulling a merger of their funeral services businesses, hoping to take advantage of growing demand and stable cash-flows to create the Spanish market leader, three sources with knowledge of the deal said.
Brazilian insurance company BB Seguridade SA <BBSE3.SA> said its board has approved a new agreement with Spain's Mapfre SA <MAP.MC> that may free up 1.8 billion reais ($478.2 million) worth of capital.
* Q1 NET PROFIT 187.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 206.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO LAUNCH WITH SWISS LIFE A REAL ESTATE VEHICLE THAT WILL INVEST IN PRIME OFFICES IN FRANCE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.