52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Max Financial Services June Quarter Consol Profit Rises
Max Financial Services Appoints Jatin Khanna As CFO
India's Max Financial Services Dec Qtr PAT Rises
Max Financial Services Limited, formerly Max India Limited, is an India-based holding company. The Company is engaged in the business of investments and providing consultancy services to its subsidiaries. It operates through the Business Investment segment, which is engaged in growing and nurturing its business investments and providing management advisory services to its subsidiaries. The Company conducts its operations principally through its subsidiary, Max Life Insurance Company Limited. Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance company. Max Life Insurance Company Limited offers life insurance and retirement solutions for long-term savings and protection. Max Life Insurance Company Limited offers approximately 20 products and over seven riders. Max Life Insurance Company Limited has presence in over 540 districts of the country through its multi-channel distribution architecture that includes Agency distribution, Bancassurance, Partnership distribution and E-commerce.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
Max House, Okhala
S. S. Baijal
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Managing Director, Director
Sanjay Omprakash Nayar
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian healthcare firm Max India Ltd said https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/517f55d7-e745-4d69-916a-784f800ed61d.pdf on Monday it would sell a majority stake in its hospital-operating joint venture to KKR-backed Radiant Life Care Pvt Ltd, resulting...
Healthcare company Max India Ltd said https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/517f55d7-e745-4d69-916a-784f800ed61d.pdf on Monday it will sell a stake in its healthcare services joint venture Max Healthcare Institute Ltd to Radiant Life Care Pvt Ltd and global...
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ANALJIT SINGH IN TALKS TO BUY LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP'S 47.5 PERCENT IN MAX HEALTHCARE
* SAYS CO ACQUIRED 0.74 PERCENT ADDITIONAL STAKE IN MAX LIFE INSURANCE CO FOR ABOUT 1.53 BILLION RUPEES
* SAYS APPROVED AVAILING OF BORROWINGS UP TO 50 BILLION RUPEES TO INVEST IN MAX LIFE INSURANCE CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2DG3tvz Further company coverage:
* CO TO CONSIDER RAISING FUNDS BY WAY OF EQUITY AND/OR DEBT FOR MAKING INVESTMENTS IN UNIT MAX LIFE INSURANCE CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GxE1LK Further company coverage:
* NET PROFIT IN DEC QUARTER LAST YEAR WAS 804.9 MILLION RUPEES; REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS WAS INR 1.03 BILLION
* TO CONSIDER RAISING FUNDS FOR INVESTING IN MAX LIFE INSURANCE CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Net loss in sept quarter last year was 131.2 million rupees; revenue from operations was 129.6 million rupees
Goldman Sachs will sell shares worth up to $110 million in India's Max Financial Services Ltd <MAXI.NS> on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
* Net profit after tax in June quarter last year was 1.07 billion rupees; total revenue was 1.32 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vmo1Xw) Further company coverage:
India's Max Financial Services on Monday called off its proposed merger with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co Ltd, citing delays in the process.
* Inordinate time associated with finalization and approval of structures led to withdrawal of merger with HDFC Life
* Amalgamation agreement between co, Max Life Insurance, Max India and HDFC Standard Life Insurance is not being extended further
* Net loss in March quarter last year was 238.3 million rupees; total revenue was 131 million rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Goldman Sachs will sell shares worth up to $123 million in India's Max Financial Services Ltd on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
A unit of Goldman Sachs has launched a block deal to sell up to $82.1 million worth of shares in Max Financial Services Ltd with an upsize option of $41.1 million, a deal term sheet showed on Monday.
* Dec quarter total income from operations 1.03 billion rupees
* Says acquisition of additional stake in Max Life Insurance Company Limited
* Max Financial Services Ltd - sept quarter net loss 131.2 million rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.