52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mckesson Corp Files Pricing Term Sheet For $500 Mln 0.900% Notes Due 2025
Mckesson Reports Q2 EPS Of $3.54
McKesson Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $2.77
McKesson Corporation is a healthcare supply chain management solution, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information technology company. The Company provides medicines, medical products and healthcare services by partnering with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare. It operates through three segments: United States Pharmaceutical and Specialty Solutions, European Pharmaceutical Solutions and Medical-Surgical Solutions. The United States Pharmaceutical and Specialty Solutions segment distributes pharmaceutical and other healthcare related products and provides pharmaceutical solutions to life sciences companies. European Pharmaceutical Solutions segment provides distribution and services to wholesale, institutional and retail customers. Medical-Surgical Solutions segment distributes medical-surgical supplies and provides logistics and other services to healthcare providers.
Biotechnology & Drugs
6555 State Highway 161
Edward A. Mueller
Independent Chairman of the Board
Brian Scott Tyler
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Britt J. Vitalone
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
McKesson Corp will replace some Moderna Inc COVID-19 vaccines in the United States after they arrived colder than the low end of the required temperature range, the company said on Wednesday.
McKesson Corp will replace some Moderna Inc COVID-19 vaccines in the United States after they arrived colder than the low end of the required temperature range, the company said in a statement on Wednesday. (Reporting by Trisha Roy in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
U.S. distribution of Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine began on Saturday, with more than 3,700 sites due to start receiving and administering shots as soon as Monday, vastly widening the rollout started last week by Pfizer Inc.
U.S. distribution of a second COVID-19 vaccine, from Moderna, is ready to start shipping to more than 3,800 sites this weekend, vastly widening the rollout begun last week with Pfizer, the drug company and distributor McKesson said.
Drug distributors AmerisourceBergen Corp and Cardinal Health Inc on Thursday reported $7.62 billion in new charges between them related to talks to resolve thousands of lawsuits alleging they helped fuel the U.S. opioid epidemic.
McKesson Corp <MCK.N> on Tuesday said it and two other major U.S. drug distributors could be expected to pay up to $21 billion under a new proposal to resolve thousands of lawsuits alleging they helped fuel the U.S. opioid crisis.
Drug distributor McKesson Corp has won dismissal of a whistleblower lawsuit by two former employees accusing the company of doing an inadequate job of protecting its product, addictive opioids, from theft.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said on Friday that McKesson Corp <MCK.N> would be the central distributor for future coronavirus vaccines, sending the U.S. drug distributor's shares up more than 3%.
* HHS - TRUMP ADMINISTRATION COLLABORATES WITH MCKESSON FOR COVID-19 VACCINE DISTRIBUTION
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Friday that McKesson Corp would be the central distributor for future coronavirus vaccines.
* MCKESSON REALIGNS ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE TO BETTER SERVE CUSTOMERS AND PATIENTS WHILE OPTIMIZING GROWTH
* MCKESSON CORP SAYS CEO BRIAN S. TYLER'S FY 2020 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.4 MILLION VERSUS $12.6 MILLION IN FY 2019 - SEC FILING
* MCKESSON APPOINTS TOM RODGERS TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON REPORTS FISCAL 2020 FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR RESULTS
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.41PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON ANNOUNCES BANSI NAGJI TO STEP DOWN AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON UPDATES FISCAL 2020 GUIDANCE FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF CHANGE HEALTHCARE SPLIT-OFF
* MCKESSON SETS FINAL EXCHANGE RATIO OF 11.4086 FOR EXCHANGE OFFER
* MCKESSON, OPIOID DISTRIBUTORS PROPOSE $1 BILLION LEGAL FEE FUND - BLOOMBERG NEWS Source text - https://bloom.bg/32dcGZY Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON LAUNCHES EXCHANGE OFFER TO SPLIT-OFF ITS INTEREST IN CHANGE HEALTHCARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.