52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2019 RECORD NET REVENUE OF $62.1 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $6.2 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $14.1 MILLION
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER WITH NET REVENUE OF $56.3 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $6.7 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $12.8 MILLION AND UPDATES CONSTRUCTION BUDGET FOR MONARCH CASINO BLACK HAWK
* FEDERATED NATIONAL HOLDING COMPANY ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF MONARCH ACQUISITION AND UPDATE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS RELEASE DATE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $56.1 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $4.4 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $12.6 MILLION
* CROSSWINDS-FEDERATED NATIONAL PROVIDED UPDATE THAT IT EXECUTED NOTE PURCHASE AGREEMENT,RELATED INDENTURES TO RAISE $25 MILLION BY OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
International Consolidated Airlines Group Sa:
* Administrators seek money from sale of valuable London slots
Britain's aviation authority on Thursday revoked the operating license of Monarch [MONA.UL] following its sudden collapse in early October.
* Judge orders stay on decision on valuable London slots (Updates with reaction from Monarch administrators, ACL and IATA, adds detail)
* Monarch Casino & Resort Inc reports record third quarter net revenue of $63.0 million, net income of $9.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $17.5 million
Britain's transport minister said on Monday the costs of bringing home 110,000 customers of airline Monarch, which collapsed last week, were being discussed with credit and debit card companies.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.