52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mediobanca sees positive trend of fees in coming year
Mediobanca Q4 Net Profit At EUR 197.0 Mln, Proposes Dividend Of EUR 0.47/shr
Mediobanca CEO says studying possible acquisition of Kairos
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA is an Italy-based bank. Together with its subsidiaries, the Company's activities are divided into three main segments: Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB), Consumer Banking and Wealth Management. The Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) segment is focused on services to medium-sized and large companies, with a full product offering, which ranges from lending to advisory, capital markets, leasing, credit management and factoring. The Consumer Banking segment includes personal loans, credit cards and salary-backed finance. The Wealth Management segment offers savings, investment and asset management products, mortgage services and fund management activities. It operates through Banca Esperia SpA, Cairn Capital Group Ltd and Compass Banca SpA, among others.
Piazzetta Enrico Cuccia, 1
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Alberto Nicola Nagel
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Maurizia Angelo Comneno
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Head of Group Corporate Affairs and Group Treasury, Secretary to the Board of Directors
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BANK COULD LIFT DIVIDEND PAYOUT GUIDANCE IF NO GOOD M&A OPPORTUNITIES FOUND Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* MEDIOBANCA CEO SAYS TO TEMPER SHAREHOLDER REMUNERATION WITH TACTICAL M&A
Italian investment bank Mediobanca raised its dividend guidance on Friday after second-quarter profit beat forecasts on higher net interest income and fees.
Italian investment bank Mediobanca beat forecasts when its profits in the three months to December rose 19 percent, boosted by higher net interest income and fees.
* ECB AUTHORISES USE OF ADVANCED INTERNAL RATING-BASED MODELS TO MEASURE CAPITAL REQUISITES
A special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) promoted by Italian merchant bank Mediobanca and other investors will be listed on the Milan bourse in early February, two market sources said on Wednesday.
* MEDIOBANCA SGR SUBSCRIBES BOND "EXPRIVIA S.P.A. - 5.80% 2017-2023" FOR FURTHER 6 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Italy's Mediobanca said on Thursday it had agreed to buy 69 percent of Swiss asset manager RAM Active Investments as part of plans to grow its wealth management business.
* deal is slightly accretive on its EPS, to absorb roughly 30 bps of CET 1
Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel tells shareholders:
Mediobanca Chief Executive Alberto Nagel said on Saturday he hoped Italian broadcaster Mediaset <MS.MI> and French media group Vivendi <VIV.PA> will find a satisfactory solution to resolve their pay-TV dispute.
Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel says at a shareholder meeting:
Italian investment bank Mediobanca's first quarter net profit rose 11 percent, helped by lower loan loss charges, more fees from a shift to wealth management and the sale of a stake in motorway group Atlantia.
Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel tells reporters in a call after Q1 results:
Net profit at Italian investment bank Mediobanca rose 11 percent in the three months to September, helped by the sale of a stake in motorway group Atlantia and lower loan loss charges.
* has appointed Mediobanca as corporate broker Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* BOARD RESOLVES NOT TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ITS PARTICIPATION IN THE SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT OF MEDIOBANCA
* does not see big cross-border banking merger in Europe in the next 12 to 18 months, too many uncertainties still on synergies and capital levels Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
Only tyremaker Pirelli has notified Mediobanca that it wants to exit the bank's shareholder pact and other investors are likely to renew the pact for another two years, Mediobanca said in a statement on Friday.
Mediobanca may consider placing its 13 percent stake in insurer Generali in a vehicle open to other investors if it needed cash to fund a large acquisition, a spokeswoman at the Italian investment bank said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.