52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Meredith Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $3.84
Meredith Corporation Announces Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Meredith - Expects To Fully Redeem Series A Preferred Stock At A Redemption Price Totaling $722 Million
Meredith Corporation is a diversified media company. The Company is focused primarily on the home and family marketplace. It operates through two segments: Local Media and National Media. Its Local Media segment includes 17 owned television stations, one managed television station and related digital and mobile media operations. Its National Media segment includes magazine publishing, custom content and customer relationship marketing, digital and mobile media, brand licensing, database-related activities, and other related operations. Its National Media segment focuses on the food, home, parenthood, and health markets and is a publisher of magazines serving women. Its owned television stations consist of seven CBS affiliates, five FOX affiliates, two MyNetworkTV affiliates, one NBC affiliate, one ABC affiliate and two independent station. It also offers personalized emotional wellness platform that helps kids and adults build the emotional strength and confidence to handle stress.
Printing & Publishing
1716 Locust St
DES MOINES, IA
Stephen M. Lacy
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Thomas H. Harty
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
D. Mell Meredith Frazier
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Jason M Frierott
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
People Magazine owner Meredith Corp, will temporarily cut pay for 60% of its employees and paused its dividend as advertising revenue takes a hit during the coronavirus outbreak, the company announced on Monday.
Media company Meredith Corp said on Monday it has agreed to sell Sports Illustrated to U.S-based entertainment company Authentic Brands Group LLC for $110 million, as it looks to scale its digital media business.
Meredith Corp, best known for its lifestyle magazines such as "Better Homes and Gardens", is preparing to explore a sale of its portfolio of local U.S. broadcast stations as it looks to streamline its business, people familiar with the matter said.
Ulysses Lee "Junior" Bridgeman, a former U.S. basketball player who became a fast-food mogul, is in the lead to acquire Sports Illustrated magazine from U.S. media company Meredith Corp <MDP.N> for about $150 million, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
U.S. media company Meredith Corp <MDP.N> said on Friday it would sell Fortune magazine for $150 million in cash to Thai businessman Chatchaval Jiaravanon, the second time the influential business magazine has changed hands this year.
Meredith Corp <MDP.N> said on Sunday it entered into a definitive agreement to sell the Time media brand to Marc and Lynne Benioff for $190 million in cash.
* MEREDITH SAYS IN Q3, COMMITTED TO REDUCE HEADCOUNT BY ABOUT 1,800 EMPLOYEES, PRIMARILY IN NATIONAL MEDIA & UNALLOCATED CORPORATE DEPTS - SEC FILING
* PATRICK MCCREERY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF MEREDITH LOCAL MEDIA GROUP
* MEREDITH CORP FILES NON-TIMELY 10-Q WITH U.S. SEC Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Ifjsna) Further company coverage:
* MEREDITH REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER AND NINE MONTH RESULTS
* MEREDITH CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* MEREDITH ADDS TO LOCAL MEDIA GROUP WITH ACQUISITION OF KPLR-TV ST. LOUIS
* MEREDITH CORP - RESALE OF UP TO 2.5 MLN SHARES OF COMMON STOCK OF CO BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GZmMCy) Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED A PARTNERSHIP WITH MEREDITH CORPORATION TO DELIVER UNRIVALED AWARD AND EDITORIAL LICENSING TO CONSUMERS Source text for Eikon:
* MEREDITH NATIONAL MEDIA GROUP ANNOUNCES NEW SALES AND MARKETING STRUCTURE
* MEREDITH SAYS EXPECTS THAT HEADCOUNT REDUCTION WILL RESULT IN SEVERANCE COSTS & CASH EXPENDITURES OF UP TO ABOUT $145 MILLION - SEC FILING
* DANA NEVES PROMOTED TO VICE PRESIDENT AND GM OF WFSB-TV IN HARTFORD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This version of the March 21st story corrects company name in paragraph 7 to "Epiris" from "Epiris Fund II". The error had also occurred in an earlier version of the story)
* AMERICAN MEDIA INC - NO LONGER HAS ANY INTEREST IN ACQUIRING ANY OF FORMER TIME INC BRANDS BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BY MEREDITH CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. media company Meredith Corp , which completed the acquisition of Time Inc in January, said on Wednesday it has cut around 200 jobs and plans to cut about 1,000 more positions over the next 10 months.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.