52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
People Magazine owner Meredith Corp, will temporarily cut pay for 60% of its employees and paused its dividend as advertising revenue takes a hit during the coronavirus outbreak, the company announced on Monday.
Media company Meredith Corp said on Monday it has agreed to sell Sports Illustrated to U.S-based entertainment company Authentic Brands Group LLC for $110 million, as it looks to scale its digital media business.
Meredith Corp, best known for its lifestyle magazines such as "Better Homes and Gardens", is preparing to explore a sale of its portfolio of local U.S. broadcast stations as it looks to streamline its business, people familiar with the matter said.
Ulysses Lee "Junior" Bridgeman, a former U.S. basketball player who became a fast-food mogul, is in the lead to acquire Sports Illustrated magazine from U.S. media company Meredith Corp <MDP.N> for about $150 million, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
U.S. media company Meredith Corp <MDP.N> said on Friday it would sell Fortune magazine for $150 million in cash to Thai businessman Chatchaval Jiaravanon, the second time the influential business magazine has changed hands this year.
Meredith Corp <MDP.N> said on Sunday it entered into a definitive agreement to sell the Time media brand to Marc and Lynne Benioff for $190 million in cash.
* MEREDITH SAYS IN Q3, COMMITTED TO REDUCE HEADCOUNT BY ABOUT 1,800 EMPLOYEES, PRIMARILY IN NATIONAL MEDIA & UNALLOCATED CORPORATE DEPTS - SEC FILING
* PATRICK MCCREERY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF MEREDITH LOCAL MEDIA GROUP
* MEREDITH CORP FILES NON-TIMELY 10-Q WITH U.S. SEC Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Ifjsna) Further company coverage:
* MEREDITH REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER AND NINE MONTH RESULTS
* MEREDITH CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* MEREDITH ADDS TO LOCAL MEDIA GROUP WITH ACQUISITION OF KPLR-TV ST. LOUIS
* MEREDITH CORP - RESALE OF UP TO 2.5 MLN SHARES OF COMMON STOCK OF CO BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GZmMCy) Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED A PARTNERSHIP WITH MEREDITH CORPORATION TO DELIVER UNRIVALED AWARD AND EDITORIAL LICENSING TO CONSUMERS Source text for Eikon:
* MEREDITH NATIONAL MEDIA GROUP ANNOUNCES NEW SALES AND MARKETING STRUCTURE
* MEREDITH SAYS EXPECTS THAT HEADCOUNT REDUCTION WILL RESULT IN SEVERANCE COSTS & CASH EXPENDITURES OF UP TO ABOUT $145 MILLION - SEC FILING
* DANA NEVES PROMOTED TO VICE PRESIDENT AND GM OF WFSB-TV IN HARTFORD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This version of the March 21st story corrects company name in paragraph 7 to "Epiris" from "Epiris Fund II". The error had also occurred in an earlier version of the story)
* AMERICAN MEDIA INC - NO LONGER HAS ANY INTEREST IN ACQUIRING ANY OF FORMER TIME INC BRANDS BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BY MEREDITH CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. media company Meredith Corp , which completed the acquisition of Time Inc in January, said on Wednesday it has cut around 200 jobs and plans to cut about 1,000 more positions over the next 10 months.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.