52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Medtronic Vascular Recalls Angiographic Guidewire Component Due To Being Non-Sterile
United Therapeutics Says On June 22, Co, Medtronic Agreed To Discontinue Further Efforts To Develop & Commercialize Implantable System For Remodulin
Medtronic Announces FDA Approval Of Its Next Generation Recharge-Free Spinal Cord Stimulation Platform
Medtronic Public Limited Company (Medtronic) is a medical technology and services company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets its medical devices and technologies to hospitals, physicians, clinicians and patients in approximately 160 countries. The Company operates in four segments: Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Technologies Group, Restorative Therapies Group and Diabetes Group. The Cardiac and Vascular Group segment includes Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure, Coronary & Structural Heart and Aortic & Peripheral Vascula. Its Minimally Invasive Technologies Group segment includes Surgical Solutions and Patient Monitoring and Recovery. Its Restorative Therapies Group segment includes Spine, Neuromodulation, Surgical Technologies and Neurovascular. Its Diabetes Group segment includes Intensive Insulin Management, Non-Intensive Diabetes Therapies and Diabetes Services & Solutions. The Company's subsidiaries include Medtronic, Inc. and HeartWare International, Inc.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
20 On Hatch, Hatch Street Lower
Geoffrey S. Martha
Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Karen L. Parkhill
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Carol A. Surface
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Robert ten Hoedt
Executive Vice President and President - EMEAC
John R. Liddicoat
Executive Vice President and President, Americas Region
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A vaccine for COVID-19 will help Medtronic Plc reach pre-pandemic growth levels by fiscal fourth quarter, Chief Executive Officer Geoff Martha told Reuters on Tuesday.
Medtronic Plc reported a 64% fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, partly hurt by a decline in sales of its medical devices as rising COVID-19 cases delayed elective surgeries.
(This September 30 story corrects paragraph 4 to say probe is only on Covidien-Newport deal)
The U.S. Justice Department is investigating if acquisitions by medical device maker Medtronic Plc hindered competition in ventilator manufacturing, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Medtronic Plc <MDT.N> on Tuesday said it would cut costs by $450 million to $475 million a year by fiscal 2023 as the medical device maker embarks on a restructuring exercise to create focused "operating units" from its existing businesses.
Medtronic Plc <MDT.N> beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Tuesday, and forecast improving demand for its medical devices in the back half of the year as patients catch up on procedures deferred during coronavirus-induced lockdowns.
* Indexes dip: Dow 0.30%, S&P 0.05%, Nasdaq 0.15% (Updates to open)
Aug 25 - Medtronic Plc reported a 43.6% fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday as a decline in demand for elective surgeries due to the COVID-19 pandemic hit sales of its medical devices.
* MEDTRONIC AND TANDEM DIABETES CARE ENTER INTO PATENT CROSS-LICENSE AGREEMENT
* MEDTRONIC INTRODUCES MINIMED™ MIO™ ADVANCE INFUSION SET ENABLING FEWER INSERTION STEPS FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES IN THE U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC GAINS FDA CLEARANCE, CE MARK FOR LINQ II™ INSERTABLE CARDIAC MONITOR (ICM) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC BEGINS REAL-WORLD POST-MARKET STUDY OF THE VALIANT NAVION THORACIC STENT GRAFT SYSTEM IN PATIENTS WITH THORACIC AORTIC DISSECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEW REAL-WORLD DATA FROM MEDTRONIC GLOBAL SYMPLICITY REGISTRY SHOW RENAL DENERVATION LOWERED BLOOD PRESSURE IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERTENSION OUT TO THREE YEARS
Medtronic said on Thursday it had partnered with Foxconn to boost production of its ventilators to 10,000 over the next year amid surging demand as the respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus overwhelms hospitals.
Medical device maker Medtronic said on Thursday it had partnered with Foxconn to increase production of its ventilators that are critical in the care of patients with COVID-19. (Reporting by Manas Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Aditya Soni)
* MEDTRONIC AND FOXCONN PARTNER TO INCREASE VENTILATOR PRODUCTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC AND FOXCONN PARTNER TO INCREASE VENTILATOR PRODUCTION
* ABRE STUDY MEETS PRIMARY SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS ENDPOINTS
* MEDTRONIC PLC - HAS RECEIVED CE MARK FOR MICRA AV TRANSCATHETER PACING SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC ANNOUNCES A $337 MILLION PRODUCT INVESTMENT FROM BLACKSTONE LIFE SCIENCES TO EXPAND DEVELOPMENT OF FUTURE DIABETES TECHNOLOGIES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.