52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Compliance Decision Of AMF On Public Tender Offer For Mediawan Securities Initiated By Bidco Breteuil
Mediawan Files Draft Public Tender Offer For Its Securities By Bidco Breteuil
Lagardere Studios to be sold to Mediawan in 100 mln euros deal
Mediawan SA is a France-based independent audiovisual content company active in the traditional and digital media content and entertainment industries. The Group operates in four sub-sectors: production of drama and documentary content, operation of animation brands, distribution of audiovisual content, and publication of digital services and channels. The Company was founded by Pierre-Antoine Capton, Xavier Niel and Matthieu Pigasse and is active in Europe.
Misc. Financial Services
16 Rue Oberkampf
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French group Mediawan <MDW.PA> announced on Monday a raft of deals, including the acquisition of Lagardere Studios, as part of a broader expansion laid out by its founders, who will also establish a new holding company for the business.
French group Mediawan said on Monday it would buy Lagardere Studios from conglomerate company Lagardere in a takeover deal worth around 100 million euros ($112 million).
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY ITS FY PRO FORMA REVENUE WAS EUR 163.8 MLN VS PRO FORMA EUR 159.6 MLN YEAR AGO
* FINAL AGREEMENTS ON THE ACQUISITION OF A MAJORITY STAKE IN THE MAKEVER GROUP
French media group Mediawan <MDW.PA> is in talks over buying a majority stake in the TV business of film director Luc Besson's EuropaCorp <ECP.PA> business.
* MEDIAWAN ANNOUNCES 3 ACQUISITION PROJECTS, TO BECOME THE LEADING GROUP OF FICTION PRODUCERS IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MEDIAWAN ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE TALKS WITH ON KIDS & FAMILY, THE EUROPEAN LEADER IN ANIMATION, WITH A VIEW TO ACQUIRING A MAJORITY STAKE
* MEDIAWAN SA - SALE OF “ZONE BLANCHE” SVOD RIGHTS TO AMAZON Source text: http://bit.ly/2j8RQVy Further company coverage:; (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 33.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 33.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
* H1 EBITDA EUR 10.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 21.5 MILLION YEAR AGO
* APPOINTMENT OF PIERRE LESCURE AS PRESIDENT OF SUPERVISORY BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.