52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Metlife Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.46 Per Share
Metlife Reports Qtrly Adj. Shr $1.58
MetLife Increases Common Stock Dividend By 4.5%
MetLife, Inc. is a provider of life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management. The Company's segments include U.S.; Asia; Latin America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); MetLife Holdings, and Corporate & Other. Its U.S. segment is organized into Group Benefits, Retirement and Income Solutions and Property & Casualty businesses. Its Asia segment offers products, including life insurance; accident and health insurance, and retirement and savings products. Latin America offers products, including life insurance, and retirement and savings products. Life insurance includes universal, variable and term life products. EMEA offers products, including life insurance, accident and health insurance, retirement and savings products, and credit insurance.
200 Park Ave
NEW YORK, NY
Robert Glenn Hubbard
Independent Chairman of the Board
Michel A. Khalaf
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John D. McCallion
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President - Asia Region
Oscar A. Schmidt
President - Latin America
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.46PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE - METROPOLITAN TOWER LIFE INSURANCE CO ANNOUNCED TODAY ITS FIRST UNITED KINGDOM LONGEVITY REINSURANCE TRANSACTION WITH PENSION INSURANCE CORP
* METLIFE INC - VALUE OF COVID-19 RELIEF, SUPPORT CO AND METLIFE FOUNDATION HAVE PROVIDED COMES TO MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MetLife Inc agreed to pay $84 million to settle a proposed class action accusing the insurer of misleading shareholders nearly a decade ago by underreporting its potential liabilities on claims for dead policyholders.
* METLIFE ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO VIRTUAL-ONLY 2020 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE SAYS TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AS OF MARCH 31, 2020 WAS $601.4 BILLION - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/35NO63U) Further company coverage:
* CEO MICHAEL KHALAF SAYS EXPECTS GROUP LIFE BUSINESS TO MEET OR EXCEED PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES DESPITE "HIGHLY DISRUPTED ENVIRONMENT - CONF CALL
* METLIFE - QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.75; QTRLY ADJUSTED. EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.58; QTRLY ADJUSTED. EARNINGS PER SHARE, EXCLUDING NOTABLE ITEMS $1.58
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc <MET.N> on Wednesday reported first-quarter adjusted earnings that notched up 2% from a year earlier, buoyed by investment growth and strong underwriting in some of the company's U.S. businesses.
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc on Wednesday reported first-quarter adjusted earnings that notched up 2% from a year earlier, buoyed by investment growth and strong underwriting in some of the company's U.S. businesses.
* METLIFE INC SAYS CEO MICHEL A. KHALAF'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.6 MILLION VERSUS $10.8 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* METLIFE INC - DECLARED A Q2 2020 COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND OF $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE - WON'T INCREASE RATES ON ANY GROUP BENEFITS PRODUCTS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE FEWER THAN 500 EMPLOYEES FOR JUNE 1 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1 RENEWALS
* METLIFE OPENS INTERCONTINENTAL TIMES SQUARE TO COVID-19 HEALTHCARE WORKERS
* METLIFE - EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, METLIFE AUTO & HOME WILL NOT CANCEL POLICIES DUE TO NON-PAYMENT THROUGH JULY 1
* METLIFE - ON MARCH 23, ISSUED $1 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 4.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2030
* METLIFE INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : [ID:https://bit.ly/2WrAoks] Further company coverage:
* METLIFE INC SAYS TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AT DEC 31, 2019 OF $600 BILLION - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/2OUwFaA) Further company coverage:
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc <MET.N> topped estimates for quarterly profit on Wednesday, as premiums and net investment income rose.
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc reported a 37.3% jump in quarterly adjusted profit on Wednesday, helped by higher premiums and a rise in net investment income.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.