52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.46PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE - METROPOLITAN TOWER LIFE INSURANCE CO ANNOUNCED TODAY ITS FIRST UNITED KINGDOM LONGEVITY REINSURANCE TRANSACTION WITH PENSION INSURANCE CORP
* METLIFE INC - VALUE OF COVID-19 RELIEF, SUPPORT CO AND METLIFE FOUNDATION HAVE PROVIDED COMES TO MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MetLife Inc agreed to pay $84 million to settle a proposed class action accusing the insurer of misleading shareholders nearly a decade ago by underreporting its potential liabilities on claims for dead policyholders.
* METLIFE ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO VIRTUAL-ONLY 2020 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE SAYS TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AS OF MARCH 31, 2020 WAS $601.4 BILLION - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/35NO63U) Further company coverage:
* CEO MICHAEL KHALAF SAYS EXPECTS GROUP LIFE BUSINESS TO MEET OR EXCEED PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES DESPITE "HIGHLY DISRUPTED ENVIRONMENT - CONF CALL
* METLIFE - QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.75; QTRLY ADJUSTED. EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.58; QTRLY ADJUSTED. EARNINGS PER SHARE, EXCLUDING NOTABLE ITEMS $1.58
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc <MET.N> on Wednesday reported first-quarter adjusted earnings that notched up 2% from a year earlier, buoyed by investment growth and strong underwriting in some of the company's U.S. businesses.
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc on Wednesday reported first-quarter adjusted earnings that notched up 2% from a year earlier, buoyed by investment growth and strong underwriting in some of the company's U.S. businesses.
* METLIFE INC SAYS CEO MICHEL A. KHALAF'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.6 MILLION VERSUS $10.8 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* METLIFE INC - DECLARED A Q2 2020 COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND OF $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE - WON'T INCREASE RATES ON ANY GROUP BENEFITS PRODUCTS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE FEWER THAN 500 EMPLOYEES FOR JUNE 1 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1 RENEWALS
* METLIFE OPENS INTERCONTINENTAL TIMES SQUARE TO COVID-19 HEALTHCARE WORKERS
* METLIFE - EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, METLIFE AUTO & HOME WILL NOT CANCEL POLICIES DUE TO NON-PAYMENT THROUGH JULY 1
* METLIFE - ON MARCH 23, ISSUED $1 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 4.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2030
* METLIFE INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : [ID:https://bit.ly/2WrAoks] Further company coverage:
* METLIFE INC SAYS TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AT DEC 31, 2019 OF $600 BILLION - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/2OUwFaA) Further company coverage:
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc <MET.N> topped estimates for quarterly profit on Wednesday, as premiums and net investment income rose.
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc reported a 37.3% jump in quarterly adjusted profit on Wednesday, helped by higher premiums and a rise in net investment income.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.