52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Magellan Health Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Centene Announces Expiration Of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period With Respect To The Company's Proposed Acquisition Of Magellan Health Inc
Magellan Health Reports 2020 Financial Results
Magellan Health, Inc. is engaged in the healthcare management business. The Company provides managed care and pharmacy solutions for healthcare. The Company's segments include Healthcare, Pharmacy Management and Corporate. Its Healthcare includes carve-out management services for behavioral health, employee assistance plans (EAP) and other areas of specialty healthcare including diagnostic imaging, musculoskeletal management, cardiac and physical medicine. Its Pharmacy Management segment consists of products and solutions that provide clinical and financial management of pharmaceuticals paid under medical and pharmacy benefit programs. Its Corporate segment consists of amounts not allocated to the Healthcare and Pharmacy Management segments. The Company provides services to health plans and other managed care organizations (MCOs), employers, labor unions, various military and governmental agencies and third party administrators (TPAs).
4801 E Washington St
Steven J. Shulman
Independent Chairman of the Board
James E. Murray
President, Chief Operating Officer
Kenneth J. Fasola
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Mostafa M. Kamal
Chief Executive Officer - Magellan Rx Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A divided U.S. appeals court on Monday rejected a former Magellan Health Inc vice president's claim that a restrictive covenant he signed was invalid after the company allegedly failed to pay out bonuses that he had earned.
Health insurer Centene Corp said on Monday it would buy Magellan Health Inc in a deal valued at $2.2 billion, including debt.
* MAGELLAN HEALTH APPOINTS DARREN LEHRICH AS CHIEF INVESTOR RELATIONS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Pharmacy benefits manager Magellan Health Inc said on Friday it was the target of a ransomware attack in which customer information such as physical addresses and health insurance account details may have been leaked.
* MAGELLAN HEALTH, INC. NOTIFIES CONSUMERS OF DATA SECURITY INCIDENT
* MAGELLAN HEALTH - STEVEN SHULMAN, CHAIRMAN OF CO'S BOARD RESIGNED FROM NOMINATING/CORPORATE GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE OF BOARD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
* MAGELLAN HEALTH INC - JONATHAN N. RUBIN, CFO OF CO INTENDS TO RETIRE THIS YEAR
* MAGELLAN HEALTH REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC - ON APRIL 30, ENTERED INTO A STOCK AND ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH MAGELLAN HEALTH, INC.
Molina Healthcare Inc <MOH.N> would buy Magellan Complete Care, Magellan Health Inc's <MGLN.N> unit that provides managed-care health plans, for about $820 million, the healthcare insurer said https://reut.rs/2KNshrl on Thursday.
* MAGELLAN HEALTH AND MOLINA HEALTHCARE ENTER INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO DIVEST MAGELLAN COMPLETE CARE AND ESTABLISH COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP FOR MULTIPLE MAGELLAN SERVICES
* MOLINA HEALTHCARE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MAGELLAN - PROVIDING BEHAVIORAL THERAPY APP RESTORE AT NO COST FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING SLEEP DIFFICULTY, INSOMNIA RELATED TO CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MAGELLAN HEALTH REPORTS 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2020 GUIDANCE
* MAGELLAN HEALTH ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS AND 2020 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE CONFERENCE CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Magellan Health Inc, a U.S. healthcare plan and pharmacy benefits manager with a net revenue of more than $7.3 billion for fiscal 2018, has tapped the ex-top lawyer of Quality Care Properties as its general counsel and corporate secretary.
U.S. healthcare plan and pharmacy benefits manager Magellan Health Inc is in exclusive talks for a possible sale to private equity firm Centerbridge Partners LP, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Magellan Health Inc said on Friday it reached an agreement with hedge fund Starboard Value LP to add four new independent directors to the board, including the former chief executive officer of the U.S. healthcare plan and pharmacy benefits manager.
Magellan Health Inc said on Friday it entered into an agreement with Starboard Value LP allowing four new independent directors to join the pharmacy benefits manager's board immediately.
U.S. healthcare plan and pharmacy benefits manager Magellan Health Inc is nearing an agreement with Starboard Value LP to expand the size of its board by several seats, including a representative from the activist hedge fund, three sources familiar with the matter said on...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.