52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mirvac Group Reaffirms Fy20 Distribution Guidance Of 12.2 Cps
Mirvac Re-Affirms FY20 Operating EPS Guidance Of 17.6 Cps To 17.8 Cps
Mirvac Group Sees FY20 Operating EPS Of Between 17.6 To 17.8 CPSS
Mirvac Group is engaged in real estate investment, development, third-party capital management and property asset management. The Company's segments include Office & Industrial, Retail, Residential, and Corporate & other. The Office & Industrial segment manages the office and industrial property portfolio to produce rental income, along with developing office and industrial projects. The Office & Industrial segment also manages joint ventures and properties for third-party investors and owners. The Retail segment manages the retail property portfolio, including shopping centers. The Retail segment also develops shopping centers and manages joint ventures and properties for third-party investors and owners. The Residential segment designs, develops, markets and sells residential properties to external customers, including Masterplanned Communities and Apartments, in core metropolitan markets. The Corporate & other segment holds an investment in the Tucker Box Hotel Group joint venture.
L 28 200 George St
John Francis Mulcahy
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Shane Michael Gannon
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Investment Officer
Head of Office & Industrial
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Shares hit 10-yr high (Adds market reaction, analyst and management quotes, background)
Australian property developer Mirvac Group reported a 39.4 percent rise in half-yearly profit on Thursday.
Australian property developer Mirvac Group on Thursday reported a 6 percent fall in full-year profit as a downturn in the country's residential property market eroded sales.
Australian property developer Mirvac Group reported a 6 percent fall in full-year profit on Thursday, as a downturn in the country's residential property market eroded sales.
Mirvac Group <MGR.AX>, an Australian diversified landlord and property developer, said on Wednesday it will buy a 50 percent stake in a Sydney property from a Blackstone Group LP-managed fund.
Australian diversified landlord and property developer Mirvac Group on Wednesday said it has used its pre-emptive right to buy a 50 percent stake in a Sydney property from a fund managed by Blackstone Group LP .
* REAFFIRMS OPERATING EARNINGS GUIDANCE OF BETWEEN 15.3 AND 15.6 CENTS PER STAPLED SECURITY (CPSS), AND DISTRIBUTIONS OF 11.0 CPSS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australian diversified landlord and property developer Mirvac Group said on Thursday its half-year profit fell 8.0 percent due to lower property revaluation gains in the investment portfolio.
* PLANS TO INITIATE AN ON-MARKET BUY-BACK PROGRAM FOR UP TO 2.6 PER CENT OF MGR SECURITIES ON ISSUE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REAFFIRMS OPERATING EPS GUIDANCE FOR FY18 OF BETWEEN 15.3 CENTS AND 15.6 CENTS PER STAPLED SECURITY
* HY TOTAL REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME $ 984 MILLION VERSUS $1,364 MILLION
Australian diversified landlord and property developer Mirvac Group said on Thursday its half-year profit fell 8 percent due to lower property revaluation gains in the investment portfolio.
* MIRVAC SELLS A 50 PCT INTEREST IN KAWANA SHOPPINGWORLD, QLD
* Exchanged contracts to acquire 75 George Street, Parramatta for $86.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mirvac has re-affirmed FY18 distribution guidance of 11.0 cents per stapled security Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Deal to sell two industrial assets comprising 47 Westgate Drive, Altona North & 26 Harcourt Road, Altona for $65.5 million
* Announces it has acquired balance of East Village in Zetland, Sydney, Nsw
* Profit for year attributable to stapled securityholders up 13 pct to $1,164 million
* Acquisition Of 50% Interest In Olderfleet, 477 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia
* Mirvac sells a 50% interest in 664 collins street, Melbourne-mgr.ax
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.