52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
McCormick & Co Posts Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $1.46
McCormick Reports Q2 Adjusted EPS $1.16
Mccormick & Company Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $1.11
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distributing spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the food industry, including retailers, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. The Company's segments include consumer and industrial. The Company is involved in the manufacturing and sales of flavorful products. As of November 30, 2016, it offered brands for consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories. The Company's brands in the Americas include McCormick, Lawry's, and Club House, as well as brands, such as Gourmet Garden and OLD BAY. It provides a range of products to food manufacturers and foodservice customers. The Company's sales, distribution and production facilities are located in North America, Europe and China. It markets regional and ethnic brands, such as Zatarain's, Stubb's, Thai Kitchen and Simply Asia. The Company offers sensory testing, culinary research, food safety and flavor application.
18 Loveton Cir
Lawrence Erik Kurzius
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Michael R. Smith
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Brendan M. Foley
President - Global Consumer and North America
President - Global Industrial and McCormick International
Jeffery D. Schwartz
Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A kilo of vanilla beans costs more than a kilo of silver.
The maker of Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing, the best-selling salad dressing in the United States, sued McCormick & Co, accusing the spice maker of illegally copying its label's font and color scheme for its own "Ranch" seasoning mix.
* MCCORMICK DECLARES $0.52 QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MCCORMICK & COMPANY TO USE TAX REFORM BENEFITS FOR U.S. HOURLY EMPLOYEE BONUSES AND WAGE INCREASES
* MCCORMICK REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND UPDATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* MCCORMICK & COMPANY INC SAYS FORMER EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ALAN WILSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.0 MILLION VERSUS $10.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* MCCORMICK REPORTS RECORD 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND STRONG GROWTH OUTLOOK FOR 2018
* MCCORMICK & COMPANY INC - DECLARED AN INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND FROM $0.47 TO $0.52 PER SHARE ON ITS COMMON STOCKS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* McCormick reports strong sales and profit growth in third quarter and updates 2017 financial outlook
* McCormick & Company Inc - files for offering of 200,000 shares of common stock and 600,000 shares of common stock non-voting - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ytRVJF) Further company coverage:
* COMPLETED SALE OF FOOD BUSINESS TO MCCORMICK & COMPANY, INC. FOR $4.2 BLN SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
Spice maker McCormick & Co's US$2.5bn benchmark trade to finance its purchase of Reckitt Benckiser's food division was inundated with investor attention after the issuer paid up to a 10bp premium to get its deal past a nervy high-grade market.
* McCormick announces pricing of common stock non-voting offering to fund part of its acquisition of Reckitt Benckiser's food division
* McCormick announces common stock non-voting offering to fund part of its acquisition of Reckitt Benckiser's food division
U.S. spices maker McCormick & Co Inc <MKC.N> has won the battle to buy Reckitt Benckiser Group's <RB.L> North American food business, paying a higher than expected $4.2 billion to add extra seasonings and sauces.
* Mccormick & Company Inc - Reckitt Benckiser food business deal expected 5pct accretive to adjusted EPS in year 1
* entered into an agreement to sell its food business to McCormick & Company for $4.2 billion on cash-free, debt-free basis
McCormick & Co Inc said it would buy the food business of British consumer goods conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for $4.2 billion.
* Agreed to acquire Reckitt Benckiser's food division from Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for $4.2 billion
McCormick & Co Inc is set to buy the food business of British consumer goods conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for more than $4 billion, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday, citing people close to the matter.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.