52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Monster Beverage Posts Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.55
Monster Beverage Says Florida Court Issued Decision Denying Motion For Preliminary Injunction Filed By Vital Pharmaceuticals
Coca-Cola Co Says Arbitration Tribunal Allowed Sale Of Coca-Cola Energy Under Terms Of A Contract Between Companies
Monster Beverage Corporation develops, markets, sells and distributes energy drink beverages, sodas and/or concentrates for energy drink beverages, primarily under various brand names, including Monster Energy, Monster Rehab, Monster Energy Extra Strength Nitrous Technology, Java Monster, Muscle Monster, Mega Monster Energy, Punch Monster, Juice Monster, Ubermonster, BU, Mutant Super Soda, Nalu, NOS, Burn, Mother, Ultra, Play and Power Play, Gladiator, Relentless, Samurai, BPM and Full Throttle. The Company has three segments: Monster Energy Drinks segment, which consists of its Monster Energy drinks, as well as Mutant Super Soda drinks; Strategic Brands segment, which includes various energy drink brands owned through The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC), and Other segment (Other), which includes the American Fruits & Flavors (AFF) third-party products. The Strategic Brands segment sells concentrates and/or beverage bases to authorized bottling and canning operations.
1 Monster Way
Rodney Cyril Sacks
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Hilton H. Schlosberg
President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Secretary
Guy P. Carling
President - EMEA
Emelie C. Tirre
Thomas J. Kelly
Senior Vice President - Finance, Controller and Secretary of MEC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
At oral arguments Friday in City Beverages v. Monster Energy, two judges of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals seemed to favor adopting a rule that would require purportedly neutral arbitrators in the for-profit JAMS arbitration service to inform both sides if they have...
Coca-Cola Co said on Monday an arbitration tribunal informed the beverage maker that it could sell its energy drink under the terms of the contract with Monster Beverage Corp.
An arbitration tribunal has ruled that Coca-Cola Co <KO.N> can sell its energy drink globally under the terms of the contract with Monster Beverage Corp <MNST.O>, the two companies said on Monday, months after the launch of the product in Europe.
Coca-Cola Co <KO.N> is planning to launch a range of energy drinks for the first time on its own brand name as it intensifies efforts to break away from its traditional fizzy sodas and shift to health-focused trends.
Monster Beverage Corp's <MNST.O> shares sank 14 percent on Thursday after the company said its top shareholder Coca-Cola Co <KO.N> was developing two energy drinks that could compete with its brand in the coming months.
* MONSTER BEVERAGE REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Randstad reported a 4 percent rise in core first-quarter profit on Tuesday but shares in the second-largest staffing company fell on underperformance at U.S. unit Monster.
* SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO RODNEY C. SACKS' TOTAL FY 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $12.5 MILLION VERSUS ABOUT $12 MILLION IN 2016
* MONSTER BEVERAGE - ENTERED AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT BETWEEN CO, NEW LASER MERGER, COCA-COLA COMPANY, EUROPEAN REFRESHMENTS - SEC FILING
* MONSTER BEVERAGE BOARD AUTHORIZES NEW $250 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* MONSTER BEVERAGE REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MONSTER BEVERAGE - AS A RESULT OF TAX ACT, SEES ITS NET DEFERRED TAX ASSETS VALUE REDUCED BY ABOUT $55 MILLION, TO BE RECORDED IN Q4 2017 EARNINGS Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DDqAsn) Further company coverage:
* Monster Beverage reports 2017 third quarter financial results
* Monster beverage reports 2017 second quarter financial results
* Monster Beverage reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Monster Beverage Corp - on Feb 28, 2017, board authorized new repurchase program for repurchase of up to $500.0 million of outstanding common stock
NASCAR said on Thursday it reached an agreement that will see energy drink company Monster Energy become the title sponsor for the stock car racing series starting with the 2017 season.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.