52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Morphosys Reports Q3 Revenue Of EUR 22 Mln
Morphosys Says Based On Preliminary Unaudited Consolidated Results For First 9 Months 2020,Now Sees Group Rev In Range Of Eur 317 Mln to Eur 327 Mln
Morphosys Places Convertible Bonds Due 2025 For EUR 325 Million
MorphoSys AG develops and commercializes antibodies for therapeutic applications. The Company develops drugs using its own research and development, as well as in cooperation with pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners. The Company's operating segments include Proprietary Development and Partnered Discovery. In the Proprietary Development segment, it develops therapeutic antibodies and peptides in the area of inflammatory disease and oncology. In the Partnered Discovery segment, the Company applies technologies for the research, development and optimization of therapeutic antibodies as drug candidates. The Company develops new treatments for patients suffering from serious diseases. Its technologies include HuCAL, which is a collection fully human antibodies and a system for their optimization; Ylanthia, which is an antibody library in Fab format, and Slonomics, an automated technology for gene synthesis and modification for the generation of gene libraries in a controlled process.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
President - MorphoSys US Inc
Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INCYTE AND MORPHOSYS ANNOUNCE THE VALIDATION OF THE EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FOR TAFASITAMAB
* Q1 REVENUE 251.2 MILLION EUR VERSUS 13.5 MILLION EUR YEAR AGO
* MORPHOSYS HAS NOT EXERCISED EXCLUSIVE OPTION TO LICENSE VIVORYON'S SMALL MOLECULE QPCTL INHIBITORS IN IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY FIELD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* I-MAB AND MORPHOSYS ANNOUNCE FIRST PATIENT DOSED IN PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF TJ202/MOR202 IN R/R MULTIPLE MYELOMA IN MAINLAND CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
German pharmaceutical company MorphoSys on Monday said restrictions on social life, which were imposed to contain the spread of the coronavirus, are impacting some of its clinical trials.
* FY REVENUE 71.8 MILLION EUR VERSUS 76.4 MILLION EUR YEAR AGO
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS RESOLVES A CAPITAL INCREASE TO IMPLEMENT THE PURCHASE OF 3,629,764 AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES BY INCYTE CORPORATION
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS AND INCYTE ANNOUNCE ANTITRUST CLEARANCE OF GLOBAL COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TAFASITAMAB
* FDA ACCEPTS MORPHOSYS' BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION (BLA) AND GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR TAFASITAMAB AND LENALIDOMIDE FOR THE TREATMENT OF RELAPSED/REFRACTORY DLBCL
German biotech company Morphosys' tafasitamab, the group's most advanced drug which is currently being tested, has sales potential of significantly more than $1 billion a year, its finance chief said in remarks to a magazine.
Morphosys' <MORG.DE> chief scientific officer will quit after 17 years with the group, the latest change at the top of the German biotech firm as it gears up for its first product launch.
German biotech company Morphosys said more patients would be recruited for a study testing its most advanced drug against a common type of blood cancer, following an encouraging interim data readout.
German biotech company Morphosys halted development of an experimental atopic dermatitis treatment that analysts had pinned hopes of blockbuster sales potential on, sending its shares down as much as 6.8% on Tuesday.
* ANNOUNCED END OF CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF MOR106 IN ATOPIC DERMATITIS
* Financial year 2019 guidance, updated in July, confirmed: revenues in range of 65 mln to 72 mln eur
* GECKO IS A PHASE 2 STUDY TESTING A SUBCUTANEOUS FORMULATION OF MOR106 IN COMBINATION WITH TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
German biotech firm Morphosys is in talks with potential partners to bring its debut drug, a therapeutic antibody against leukaemia, to Europe.
Novartis said on Thursday it will pay 95 million euros ($110.49 million) to Galapagos and MorphoSys to license a prospective medicine targeting the skin condition atopic dermatitis, as the Swiss drugmaker strengthens its foothold in immunology.
* Q1 REVENUE 2.8 MILLION EUR VERSUS 11.8 MILLION EUR YEAR AGO
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS AND GALAPAGOS ANNOUNCE INITIATION OF THE IGUANA PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL WITH MOR106 IN ATOPIC DERMATITIS PATIENTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.