52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Motherson Sumi Systems June Quarter Consol Profit Falls
India's Motherson Sumi Systems March-Qtr Profit Falls
India's Motherson Sumi Systems Dec-Qtr Net Profit Rises
Motherson Sumi Systems Limited is a system solutions provider to automotive and other industries, offering services from design and prototyping to production and delivery of solutions across a range of products. The Company's segments are Automotive, which includes product categories, such as wiring harness, high tension cords, wire, plastic components, rubber components, cockpit assembly, scuff plates, thermo-formed products, mold for wiring harness components and mold parts, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) modules, plastic molded components and brass terminals, and Non-Automotive, which includes product categories, such as wiring harness, plastic components for white goods, household wires, plates and aerobin. It also has a presence in a range of other polymer, Re-timer light device, elastomer and metal-based parts and systems. The Company caters to a range of customers in the automotive and other industries across Asia, Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Auto & Truck Parts
C-14 A&B,, Sector-1
Vivek Chaand Sehgal
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Gaya Nand Gauba
Chief Financial Officer
Pankaj K. Mital
Chief Operating Officer, Whole-time Director - Nominee of Samvardhana Motherson Finance Ltd. (SMFL)
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd posted a 6.7 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Monday, helped by a strong order book.
Indian car wiring maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd <MOSS.NS> is in early talks with German peer Leoni AG <LEOGn.DE> over a possible merger of the pair, two people close to the matter said.
Car wiring maker Motherson Sumi <MOSS.NS> is in early-stage talks with German peer Leoni <LEOGn.DE> over a possible combination of the two companies, two people close to the matter said.
Indian auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd posted a 14.9 percent fall in second-quarter profit hurt by higher expenses, well below analysts' estimates.
Indian auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd's net profit jumped about 59 percent in the first quarter but fell short of analysts' expectations, hurt by higher expenses.
Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd posted a 9.2 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit on Wednesday, but fell short of analysts' expectations.
* CO'S STEP DOWN UNIT EXECUTES TRANSACTION DOCS FOR ACQUISITION OF REYDEL AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS, REYDEL AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO OWNERS 3.64 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 4.16 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR Source text - http://bit.ly/2HbkRuX Further company coverage:
Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 12 percent drop in quarterly net profit and missed expectations, hurt by higher expenses.
* SAYS CONSOL NET DEBT OF 80.53 BILLION RUPEES AS OF DEC 31 Source text - http://bit.ly/2sxVPDl Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 5.62 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 5.47 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 21 percent rise in quarterly profit, missing analysts' estimate.
* Sept quarter consol net profit 4.36 billion rupees versus profit of 3.61 billion rupees last year
Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 21 percent fall in quarterly profit, missing analyst estimates.
* June quarter consol net profit 3.47 billion rupees versus profit of 4.39 billion rupees last year
* Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group prices new EUR 300 million 7-year (due July 2024) non-call life senior secured notes offering 1.800%
* Gets members' nod for issuance of bonus shares to the existing shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gets members' nod for issue of bonus shares Source text: http://bit.ly/2sby5nK Further company coverage:
* Clarifies on news item "Motherson Sumi's Dutch unit plans euro 500-m bond sale."
* Says recommended a dividend of INR 2 per equity share Source text: http://bit.ly/2qzwJkD Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.