52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mercury Systems Files For Mixed Shelf; Size Not Disclosed
Mercury Systems Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2020 Results
Mercury Systems Receives $11.7M In Digital Rf Memory Jammer Orders From U.S. Navy
Mercury Systems, Inc. is a commercial provider of secure processing subsystems designed and made in the United States. The Company's solutions support a range of defense and intelligence programs. Its technologies include embedded processing modules and subsystems, radio frequency (RF) and microwave multi-function assemblies, as well as subsystems, and RF and microwave components. It designs and builds RF and microwave components and subsystems for the electronic warfare (EW), signals intelligence (SIGINT) and other communications requirements and applications. It offers analyst services and systems engineering support, consulting, maintenance and other support, testing and installation. It designs, markets and sells software and middleware environments for the development and execution of signal and image processing applications on a range of heterogeneous and multi-computing platforms. It also offers solutions in mission computing, safety-critical avionics and platform management.
50 Minuteman Rd
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael D. Ruppert
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Didier M.C. Thibaud
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Christopher C. Cambria
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Private equity-owned German defence supplier Hensoldt priced its initial public offering at 12 euros per share, at the low end of its marketing range, the company said on Wednesday.
Private equity-owned German defence supplier Hensoldt is expecting to price its initial public offering at the low end of its marketing range, the bookrunners organising the deal said on Wednesday.
Private equity-owned German defence supplier Hensoldt will rake in at least 400 million euros ($474 million) in its planned initial public offering, the company said on Tuesday.
* Springer Nature expected to file for IPO late Sept - sources (Adds details on timing, IPO market)
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Boeing, Honeywell and Mercury Systems, on Thursday. HIGHLIGHTS * Boeing : RBC initiates with outperform rating and $164 price target * Expedia Group Inc :...
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Labcorp, ServiceNow and Zebra Technologies, on Thursday. HIGHLIGHTS * C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc : Baird raises to outperform * Labcorp : Keybanc cuts to...
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Hormel Foods, Tyson Foods and Zebra Technologies, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Cincinnati Financial Corp : Credit Suisse cuts to neutral from outperform * Hormel...
* SAYS RECEIVES $2.4 MILLION ORDER FOR RADAR SUBSYSTEMS FOR MISSILE DEFENSE APPLICATION
* MERCURY SYSTEMS - RECEIVED $10.8 MILLION ORDER FROM DEFENSE PRIME CONTRACTOR FOR RUGGED SERVERS TO BE USED IN A MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.35 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $16.1M INTEGRATED SUBSYSTEMS ORDER FOR ELECTRONIC SUPPORT APPLICATION
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $4.8M ORDER FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING MODULES FOR SYNTHETIC APERTURE RADAR APPLICATION
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $2.8M RF MICROELECTRONICS ORDER FOR ADVANCED RADAR APPLICATION
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $3.1M ORDER FOR SPACE-QUALIFIED RF MICROELECTRONICS
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $3.8M RF MICROELECTRONICS ORDER FOR AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC WARFARE APPLICATION
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $2.2M ORDER FOR HOMELAND SECURITY IMAGING APPLICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $2.0M ORDER FOR TACTICAL EO/IR SUBSYSTEM
* MERCURY SYSTEMS APPOINTS MICHAEL D. RUPPERT AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER; CONFIRMS FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $3.4M CUSTOM MICROELECTRONICS ORDERS FOR PRECISION GUIDED MUNITIONS APPLICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MERCURY SYSTEMS RECEIVES $3.9M SECURE SOLID-STATE DRIVE ORDER FOR AIRBORNE MISSION MANAGEMENT APPLICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.