52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Pfizer Inc <PFE.N> on Thursday warned that the continued spread of the coronavirus globally could have an adverse impact on its business and financial results.
* PRESS RELEASE - ELANCO SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH MERCK ANIMAL HEALTH TO DIVEST WORLDWIDE RIGHTS FOR VECOXAN®
* MERCK’S KEYTRUDA® (PEMBROLIZUMAB) IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY MET PRIMARY ENDPOINT OF PROGRESSION-FREE SURVIVAL (PFS) AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT FOR METASTATIC TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER (MTNBC)
* ADURO BIOTECH ANNOUNCES MILESTONE ACHIEVED UNDER MERCK COLLABORATION FOR INITIATION OF PHASE 2 TRIAL OF ANTI-CD27 AGONIST MK-5890 IN NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
Merck & Co Inc <MRK.N> said on Wednesday it will spin off its women's health, biosimilar drugs and older products into a separate publicly traded company as it tightens its focus on growth drivers like cancer drug Keytruda and vaccines.
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co Inc said on Wednesday it was planning to spin off its women's health, biosimilar drugs and legacy products into a new publicly traded company.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Wednesday it approved Merck & Co Inc's Keytruda for a hard-to-treat form of bladder cancer, making it the first new treatment for the cancer in more than two decades.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Wednesday it approved Merck & Co Inc's Keytruda for the treatment of a type of bladder cancer.
* GENOWAY ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO DEVELOP ALL ANIMAL CELL MODELS USING THE CRISPR/CAS9 SYSTEM
Merck & Co said a phase 3 trial of cancer drug Keytruda in combination with chemotherapy showed an increase in the amount of time patients lived with small cell lung cancer without it getting worse, but did not extend overall survival.
* MERCK’S KEYTRUDA® (PEMBROLIZUMAB) IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED PROGRESSION-FREE SURVIVAL COMPARED TO CHEMOTHERAPY ALONE AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT FOR EXTENSIVE STAGE SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
Dec 30 - AstraZeneca Plc and Merck & Co's ovarian cancer drug, Lynparza, was approved by U.S. regulators for the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer in patients with BRCA gene mutations, the British drugmaker said on Monday.
Merck & Co <MRK.N> said on Friday it expects to make licensed doses of its recently approved Ebola vaccine available in the third quarter of 2020 and price the single-dose injection at the lowest possible access price for poor and middle-income countries.
Merck & Co said on Friday it expects to make licensed doses of its recently approved Ebola vaccine available in the third quarter of 2020 and price the single-dose injection at the lowest possible access price for poor and middle-income countries.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it approved drugmaker Merck & Co's <MRK.N> Ebola vaccine Ervebo, making it the first FDA-authorised vaccine against the deadly virus.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.3%, S&P 500 0.22%, Nasdaq 0.26% (Updates to late afternoon)
Merck & Co Inc <MRK.N> said on Monday it would buy ArQule Inc <ARQL.O> for $2.7 billion, as it looks to tap into the drug developer's experimental blood cancer therapy that targets genetic mutations.
Merck & CO said on Monday it would buy cancer drug developer ArQule Inc for $2.7 billion in cash to beef up its portfolio of blood cancer treatments.
AstraZeneca Plc and Merck & Co Inc said on Thursday that their drug, Lynparza, won approval in China as a first line treatment for a form of ovarian cancer.
Merck & Co Inc <MRK.N said on Monday an experimental treatment being developed with Bayer AG for patients with worsening chronic heart failure met the main goal of a late-stage study.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.