52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Motorola Solutions Files Prospectus For Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2030
Motorola Solutions Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Motorola Solutions Acquires Global Video Security Solutions Provider Pelco
Motorola Solutions, Inc. provides communications and analytics solutions. The Company offers communications, command center software and video security and analytics, supported by managed and support services. Its segments include Products and Systems Integration Segment, and Software and Services Segment. The Products and Systems Integration segment offers a portfolio of devices, including land mobile radio (LMR) handsets, infrastructure and accessories, as well as video security devices and infrastructure. The Products and Systems Integration segment also includes the implementation and integration of systems, devices and applications. The Software and Services segment has Software and Services product lines. Software includes a public safety and enterprise command center software suite, unified communications applications, and video software solutions. Services includes a range of service offerings including repair, technical support and maintenance.
500 W Monroe St
Gregory Q. Brown
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Mark S. Hacker
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
John P. Molloy
Executive Vice President - Products and Sales
Kelly S. Mark
Executive Vice President - Services and Software
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Motorola Solutions Inc <MSI.N> said on Friday it had won a $764.6 million jury verdict in a trade secret theft and copyright infringement case against Chinese rival Hytera Communications Corp <002583.SZ>.
Motorola Solutions Inc said on Friday it has won a trade secret theft and copyright infringement case against Chinese rival Hytera Communications Corp and has been awarded $764.6 million in damages.
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.52PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA - WILL EXPAND AND UPGRADE RADIO NETWORK SERVING VICTORIA POLICE, AMBULANCE VICTORIA AND METROPOLITAN FIRE BRIGADE
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC - SAMUEL C. SCOTT WILL NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION AT 2019 ANNUAL MEETING
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC CEO GREGORY BROWN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $15.3 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2GykZHA) Further company coverage:
* AVIGILON SHAREHOLDERS OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE ACQUISITION BY MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2pvsbKZ Further company coverage:
* ISS AND GLASS LEWIS RECOMMEND AVIGILON SHAREHOLDERS VOTE IN FAVOUR OF PROPOSED PLAN OF ARRANGEMENT WITH MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AVIGILON MAILS CIRCULAR FOR SHAREHOLDERS TO APPROVE ACQUISITION BY MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2opG1wK) Further company coverage:
Walkie-talkie maker Motorola Solutions Inc <MSI.N> said on Thursday it would buy Canadian security camera maker Avigilon Corp <AVO.TO> for C$1.2 billion ($978 million) cash.
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
Walkie-talkie maker Motorola Solutions Inc said on Thursday it would buy Canadian security camera maker Avigilon Corp for C$1.2 billion ($978 million) in cash.
* MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS TO ACQUIRE AVIGILON, LEADER IN ADVANCED VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND ANALYTICS
* Motorola Solutions reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.